RCCG HOUSE FELLOWSHIP MEMBER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 22 DECEMBER 2019
“And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.” John 17:19
BIBLE PASSAGE: 1 John 2:14-17
14. I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known Him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.
15. Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
17. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you.
Read – Open Heaven 22 December 2019
Read – Open Heaven 23 December 2019
Being born again (1 John 2:1-6) does not end with surrendering your life to Jesus (salvation experience). It is much more than this and unfortunately this process leading to complete salvation is not preached or emphasized today.
Salvation experience without sanctification leads to carnal Christianity. Sanctification is one of the processes a young Christian passes through to become stay in Christ. Sanctification in simple terms means “being separated unto the Lord”.
The day a person gives his/her life to Christ is not the day he/she finally separates completely from the things of the world. It takes teachings and effective follow up with continuous prayer.
A & B OF SANCTIFICATION:
1. It is part of the work of complete salvation. – 2 Thessalonians 2:13
2. It is a must and not optional. It is the will of God. – John 17:17; Hebrew 13:12; Ephesians 5:25-26
HOW TO BE SANCTIFIED:
1. By the word of God and not by HUMAN ORATION – John 17:17. It helps to know your sin.
2. By the blood of Jesus. – Hebrew 13:12 This cleanses from all sins.
3. Step of replacement of heart. – Ezekiel 36:26
4. Cooperation with God through the help of the Spirit. – 2 Corinthians 7:1
BENEFITS OF SANCTIFICATION TO THE BELIEVER:
1. You will find it easy to live a holy life and to become a vessel unto honour.
2. You will begin to bear fruit, to live a life of perfection and dominion: – John 15:2, Hebrew 10:14 as your heavenly inheritance is guaranteed. – Acts 26:18
1. Father, I am tired of rising and falling: Take me to the level of a sanctified life in Jesus name.
2. Father, please have mercy upon me and help me in every way to be separated from every evil that easily besets me.
3. Father, revive the preaching of sanctification in Your church from now on in Jesus name.
4. Father, help all our House Fellowship leaders to live a sanctified life at all levels in Jesus name.
5. Father, without sanctification no holiness. And without holiness one cannot see you. Please release the grace of sanctification upon every member of RCCG in Jesus name.
GOLDEN DIET FOR THE WEEK
MONDAY: Ephesians 5:26 – Sanctification simply means separation unto God and complete separation from evil.
TUESDAY: Hebrews 13:12 – The unsanctified cannot preach or enforce sanctification. Father, let all our leaders and pastors receive the grace of sanctification from today.
WEDNESDAY: Acts 20:32 – Lord, please let our salvation be complete before we meet You in glory.
THURSDAY: Hebrews 2.11 – Father, let there be complete spiritual heart surgery upon all our leaders so that they can help us to live a life of sanctification.
FRIDAY: 1 Corinthians 1:2 – Whatever is still connecting all our leaders to the evil world, Lord, let there be separation from today.
SATURDAY: 1 Thessalonians 4:3 – Heavenly inheritance now and hereafter, Father, let it be our portion in Jesus name
SUNDAY: 1 Thessalonians 5:23 – Father, let me cooperate with You and the Holy Spirit completely from now on.