RCCG HOUSE FELLOWSHIP MEMBER’S MANUAL SUNDAY 19 SEPTEMBER 2021
LESSON THREE (03)
TOPIC: LET MY PEOPLE GO AND WORSHIP ME.
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 19 SEPTEMBER 2021
MEMORY VERSE: “And the Lord spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Let my people go, that they may serve me.”- Exodus 8:1
BIBLE TEXT: Exodus 7:1-16
The sojourning of the children of Israel in the land of Egypt was 430 years (Exodus 12:40-41). They became slaves in Egypt many generations after Joseph had died because the new Pharaoh did not know Joseph and what he had done in the land of Egypt, so he enslaved them.
God who is determined to bring them to freedom sent Moses and Aaron to Pharaoh to let His people go that they may serve Him, but Pharaoh said in Exodus 5:2 that “Who is the Lord, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? 1 know not the Lord, neither will l let Israel go.
WHO ARE GOD’S PEOPLE?
In the Old Testament, the Israelites are referred to as “the people of God in Judges 20:2, 2 Samuel 14:13 and 2 Chronicles 7:14. All those who accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour are also the people of God.
Therefore, to be part of God’s people, you must give your life to Jesus Christ and come under the umbrella of the only saving name, Jesus Christ. (Acts 4:12).
LET GOD’S PEOPLE GO
The reason for allowing God’s people to go is to enable them to serve the Lord and anything that prevents them from serving God must give way.
Examples of what must give way or let go are:
– Slavery (Exodus 12:1-15, Romans 6:15-19)
– – Sicknesses and diseases (Exodus 23:25, Deuteronomy 7:15)
– Barrenness and miscarriage (Deuteronomy 7:14, Exodus 23:26)
– – Lack and poverty (Deuteronomy 28:2, Philippians 4:19)
– Failure and disappointments (Numbers 23:19)
– -Demonic oppression and attacks (1 Samuel 5:4, Acts 16:18)
– Addictions (Titus 2:11-14)
– – Bondages and limitations (John 8:31-36)
– Mourning (John 11:17-23)
– – Unfulfilled promises (2 Corinthians 1:20)
CONCLUSION: It took 10 mighty acts of God in the land of Egypt before Pharaoh allowed the children of Israel to go after which he pursued them with his army to the Red Sea where they met their final destruction. The only saving grace for you is to give your life to Jesus Christ, He must be your Lord and Saviour, only then you can command your release by the authority in the name of Jesus Christ.
1. Thank Him for His mighty acts.
2. Father, please touch me with Your hand of healing today in Jesus mighty name.
3. Pray for the rapid growth of RCCG spiritually. materially and numerically
4. Pray for Daddy G.O and his family.
5. Your personal prayer request.
ASSIGNMENT: Diligently carry out all the daily tasks outlined in the Golden diet below.
GOLDEN DIET FOR THE WEEK:
MONDAY: Exodus 15:9-12, My Pharaoh must die.
TUESDAY: Exodus 14:10-12, Don’t go back.
WEDNESDAY: Mark 8:36, Life without Christ is vanity.
THURSDAY: Proverbs 26:11, Do not return.
FRIDAY: Exodus 13:3-14:31, Remember the day you came out of Egypt.
SATURDAY: Acts 4:12, Jesus, The only way,
SUNDAY: Exodus 15:1-11, The joy of victory.