RCCG HOUSE FELLOWSHIP LEADER’S MANUAL LESSON TWELVE 18 NOVEMBER 2018 – IN MY FATHER’S HOUSE ARE MANY MANSIONS.
HOUSE FELLOWSHIP ANTHEM
1. I love this family Of God, So closely knitted into one, They have taken me into their arms And ‘am so glad to be A part of this great family
2. I bless this family of God, So greatly prospered by the Lord, They have taken me into their arms And ‘am so glad to be A part of this great family
3. I know this family of God, So deeply rooted in the word, They have taken me into their arms And ‘am so glad to be A part of this great family
4. I see this family of God, So highly lifted above all, They have taken me into their arms And ‘am so glad to be A part of this great family
5. Come and join this family of God, So highly favoured by the Lord, They have taken me into their arms And ‘am so glad to be A part of this great family
SUGGESTED TIME SCHEDULE
10 minutes for Opening Prayer, Praise and Worship
10 minutes for Testimonies
15 minutes for Bible Discussion
15 minutes for General Prayers
10 minutes for Questions & Answers
5 minutes for Welcoming New Members
10 minutes for Announcements,
Offering,House Fellowship Anthem & Closing Prayers.
PRAYER POINT: Father, help me not to lose the home prepared for me.
BIBLE PASSAGE: John 14:1-3; 2 Cor 5:1
1. Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
2 Cor 5:1
1. For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
A mansion is a usually a very big structure and much bigger than a house. It is correctly translated as luxurious dwelling place or abode. From John 14:1, Jesus said “Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me”.
This is telling us that the remedy for troubled hearts is faith in the living God and His Son, Jesus Christ. Verse 2 says “In my Father’s house are many mansions: …… I go to prepare a place for you”. He had taught us in John 13:3, He came from the Father gave him to do, he would ascend up to where he was before in John 6:62. Open Heaven 18 November 2018
Heaven is the Father’s house. Heaven is glorious. The Bible describes it in glowing terms in the book of Revelation 21:11-23 as being made of pure gold likewise its streets.
MEMORY VERSE : In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. John 14:2
TEXT REVIEW: John 14:1-3, 2 Cor 5:1
i. Do not get troubled, God has everything in abundance.
ii. Jesus has gone to prepare a place for us.
iii. Jesus is coming back again.
iv. A mansion that is not hand made. It is eternal.
How Do I Gain Inheritance In My Father’s House?
There is no other way this inheritance except by making Jesus Christ the Lord of your life. John 14:6. The Bible says in 1 Cor 15:22 that “For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive”.
You and I are born in Adam through natural birth, but we can be born again in Christ through new birth. 2 Cor 5:17 says “2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new”.
Jesus is assuring us that God has not excluded anyone from the possibility of being in His house.
Apostle Paul in 1 Tim 2:4 tells us that God desires all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth. No matter who you are God wants you to be saved.
1. Salvation. Be born again. John 3:3. Have a genuine of all your sin and ask God for forgiveness and make him your Lord and Saviour. Being born again, you and I are entitled by grace to an inheritance in our Father’s house. We are going to receive everything that God originally designed for us that Adam lost. Romans 8:15-17
2. Live in total obedience to God. 1 Sam. 15:22
3. Seize every opportunity to preach the gospel whether it is convenient or not. 2 Tim 4:2
4. Live a life of holiness; flee from every form of sexual sin. 1 Peter 1:16; 1 Cor 6:18
5. Morally stand out. 1 Cor 6:17.
6. Pray without ceasing. 1 Thess 5:17
7. Be full of the Holy Spirit. Acts 10:32
SUMMARY: Jesus I’d the Way to the Father.
CONCLUSION: Jesus says in John 14:6 that “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me”. To live in our Father’s house, we have to follow Jesus, because no man can come unto the father except by Jesus.
ASSIGNMENT: Mention what you need to do, to access your inheritance with the Father.
1.Thank God for sending His word to you today.
2. Ask for the grace to remain in Him till the end.
3. Ask for the grace to make heaven.
4. Pray that Jesus will find RCCG holy and spotless at His second coming.
5. Pray for Daddy G.O and his family
6. Any other prayer request.
GOLDEN DIET FOR THE WEEK
MONDAY: Psalm 91:3. The secret place.
TUESDAY: John 14:2-3. Lord, help me not to miss the inheritance you have prepared for me in heaven.
WEDNESDAY: John 3:3. Heaven is real.
THURSDAY: Eph 1:21. Jesus, the Lord of all.
FRIDAY: Rev 22:12. Behold, I come quickly.
SATURDAY: 2 Tim 4:8. Rewards.
SUNDAY: 1 Sam 15:22. Total Obedience.