RCCG FASTING AND PRAYERS 9 FEBRUARY 2021
TOPIC: PRAYER OF MERCY FOR RCCG: PERSONAL AND CHURCH CLEANSING
BIBLE TEXT(S): Prov: 16:6
INTRODUCTION: Knowing well that; we are the church. Jesus is coming for a clean church without spot or wrinkle. As a covenant Church we have the responsibility to perfect holiness in the fear of the Lord. Eph 5:25, 1 Cor 7:1
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 8 FEBRUARY 2021
1. Thank God for the privilege to come before His throne of grace in order to obtain mercy. Heb 4:16
2. Father; be merciful unto your son, Pastor E.A Adeboye and his family in every areas of their shortcomings and grant them peace all round in Jesus name
3. Father; be merciful unto all our leaders and their families in every areas of their shortcomings and grant them peace all round in Jesus name
4. Father; have mercy upon us for acts of discrimination and segregation due to lust and selfishness.
5. Father; forgive us where we have discriminated against the poor, the disabled and those not from our tribe, other religions in Church, in work place and in our communities.
6. Father; have mercy upon us for sins of backbiting whereby we have destroyed others behind their back with our mouth in order to gain favour. Jam 4:1, Tit 3:2
7. Father; have mercy upon your ministers, for those who are not being the express image of the word they preached on the pulpits. Jam 1:25
8. Father by your mercy, help us to always have sober reflections in our lives, being mindful of how we appear before the mirror of your word. Jam 1:25
9. Father; have mercy upon us for the sins of procrastination. Eccl 5:4
10. Father; have mercy upon us for not caring enough for the need in your house Haggai 1:4-5
11. Father; have mercy upon us for our unbelief and grant us deliverance from the terror of worry which we have brought upon ourselves, Matt 5:25-32
12. Father; have mercy upon us for acts of comparison and creating rooms for unhealthy competition in Church. 2 Cor 10: 12
13. Father; have mercy upon us for the sins of witchcraft through sycophancy and eye service in Church.
14. Father; have mercy upon us for the sins of Favoritisms. Preferential treatment to the rich at the detriment of the poor. James 2:2-3, 2Kings 5:10-11
15. Father, have mercy upon your church for the sin of pride among the ministers and workers in Jesus name.