RCCG FASTING AND PRAYERS 8 MARCH 2021
TOPIC: TRIALS, TEST AND TEMPTATION
BIBLE TEXT: James 1:2-3
2 – My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
3 – Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
INTRODUCTION: Trials and tribulations are all part of what we experience as Children of God. Every believer has his/her own share of trials and tribulations, but we must be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. We must never stop praying, as prayer is the only sure way to escape the trials of life. When we pray, we generate spiritual energy to overcome trials and temptations.
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 8 MARCH 2021
1. Father, I want to thank You for the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ available to
overcome trials and temptations.
2. Father, please forgive me in whatever way I have sinned against You (and against
myself) wash me by Your blood, in Jesus name.
3. Father, I received the power of the Holy Spirit to be able to overcome trials and temptations in Jesus name.
4. Father, I return to the sender every arrow of destruction targeted against me and my
family in Jesus name.
5. Father, I receive the mercy of God to overcome any form of trial and temptation
program against my life in Jesus name.
6. Father, I hand over every battle of my life to You, in Jesus name.
7. Oh Lord, by the power of the Holy Spirit, empower Christians globally to overcome the
trials of life in Jesus name.
8. Father, let Your rain of blessings come upon Christians globally, in the name of Jesus.
9. Father, let all the failure mechanism of the enemy targeted against my success be
frustrated in Jesus name.
10. Father, let every devourer assigned to eat the fruit of my labour be roasted by fire in
11. Father, let Your light shine in all nations of the world for rapid development, in Jesus
name. – John 1:5
12. I paralyse the activities of household wickedness programmed against my life, in Jesus name. – Isaiah 61:7
13. Father, grant leaders of all nations divine wisdom in taking critical decisions that will
affect their people positively, in Jesus name. – Proverbs 29:2
14. Father, let every curse of failure, backwardness and affliction raised against my
nation be broken in the name of Jesus. – Galatians 3:13
15. Father, every root of rebellion in my life that is responsible for my affliction be
uprooted in Jesus name. – Job 22:28–29