RCCG FASTING AND PRAYERS 3 MARCH 2021
TOPIC: FULFILLING DIVINE PURPOSE
BIBLE TEXT(S): GEN 1:28, DEUT 28:1-12, JER 29:11, 1:4-5
INTRODUCTION: You are here on earth for a special purpose, a glorious destiny. You are not designed to live an ordinary life or to be a victim of circumstances. Destiny can be destroyed, exchanged, stolen, diverted, buried or truncated by the enemy due to sin. The good news is that it can be restored through genuine repentance and quality prayers.
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN 3 MARCH 2021
1. Father, I thank you for all that you have done for me and my family in ages past
2. Father, have mercy on me and forgive me all my sins of disobedience and lukewarmness towards the things of your house in Jesus name.
3. Father, please restore unto me the joy of my salvation in Jesus name. Psalm 51:12
4. Oh God, arise for me this day, and destroy every evil forces assigned to waste me and destroy my destiny and that of the members of my family in Jesus name. Psalm 68:1
5. According to Jeremiah 30:16:17, Father, devour the devourers of my destiny and the destiny of your church in Jesus name.
6. Oh Lord, you enabled Esther, Joseph, Levi to fulfil their destinies, please help me to fulfil my destiny in Jesus name.
7. Father, let your very purpose for my life be accomplished in Jesus name.
8. Father, arise and contend with every enemy of my destiny in Jesus name. Psalm 35:1
9. Father, let your mercy and compassion grant me success wherever I am bound to fail in Jesus name.
10. Jehovah Rapha you are my healer, I refused to be wasted by any sickness. Healall my sicknesses and infirmities n Jesus name. Jeremiah 30:17.
11. Father, shake every power that needs to be shaken for the glory of my life to manifest in Jesus name. Haggai 2:6-7.
12. Oh my star, come out of obscurity and shine, for the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. Isaiah 60:1-2
13. Father, by faith, I command every mountain in my life to be removed in Jesus name. Mark 11:23
14. Father, remove every mountain covering and blocking my vision in Jesus name
15. Father, grant all my heart desires in a way that will give glory to Your name