RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 30 NOVEMBER 2020
TOPIC: PRAYER FOR THE CHURCH OF GOD
BIBLE TEXT(S): MATTHEW 28:19-20; 4:19, LUK 10:2
INTRODUCTION: It is the desire of our Lord Jesus for the church to grow because the harvest is great but many obstacles and factors are preventing this promise from coming to pass. We need to stand against these obstacles in our prayers.
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 30 NOVEMBER 2020
Our daily declaration during the period of fasting and prayer.
1. Nigeria; you will arise and shine again, for thy light is come.
2. All Prophesies of glory about Nigeria shall come to fulfilment in Jesus name.
3. I will eat the good of the land of Nigeria in Jesus name.
4. When the glory of Nigeria shall appear I and my family shall not disappear.
5. I thank you father for your good plan for Nigeria and answer to our prayers.
1. Father, we thank you for the early revival of the church, which brought about explosive church growth, in Jesus name. Acts 2:47
2. Father, we thank you for taking RCCG from 44 parishes in Nigeria to over 190 countries all over the world, in Jesus name. Genesis 9:19
3. Father, we thank you for the salvation of many souls who were on their way to hell, but you have saved them Mat 16:18
4. Father, we thank you for making several accesses to many unreached lands, in Jesus name. Exodus 14:21 – 22
5. Father, we thank you for all your missionaries who left their families and
countries to dangerous parts of the world to preach boldly the message of salvation to perishing souls, in Jesus name. Mat 28:19-20, Mat 4:19
6. Father, let the power of the Holy Ghost manifest in your church like the olden days, in Jesus name. Acts 23: 6 – 7
7. Father, cover your church and let the blood of Jesus, speak for your church, in Jesus name. Hebrew 12:24
8. Father, let your fire of deliverance be rekindled in your church, in Jesus name. Obadiah 1:17.
9. Father, uproot every plant you planted not in your church. Matt 15:13.
10. Father, every ungodly that has penetrated to the position of authority in
the church expose and disgrace them in Jesus name. Matt 7:15
11. Father, every ungodly power working against church growth be consumed by the fire of Holy Ghost, in Jesus name. Matthew 12:30
12. Lord, give your church divine direction, in Jesus name. Psalm 23:2
13. Father, sow into our churches, ideas, knowledge, strategies, and wisdom we need to move your church forward in Jesus name. Eph 1:17.
14. Oh Lord wake us up from our slumber to do your work of church growth as You desire and instruct us in Jesus name. Ezra 1:3.
15. Father raise end time ministers that will fulfil your mandate for church growth in Jesus name. Joel 2:28
16. Father expose every Jezebel spirit in your church working against the growth of the church, in Jesus name. Rev 2:20
17. Father send helpers to build your church, in Jesus name. Ezra 7:6
18. Father give your church the heart of fervent and persistent prayer, in Jesus name. Acts 12:5
19. Every power working against the finance of the church to limit growth be wasted by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name. Acts 5:3
20. Jesus, you are the head of the church, arise and help your church – RCCG. Psalm 91:1