RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 29 NOVEMBER 2020
TOPIC: INTEGRITY AND FEAR OF GOD
BIBLE TEXT(S): MATTHEW 5:37, PSALMS 15:4,25:12-14
INTRODUCTION: Integrity is the ability to be pure and transparent in speech and character. The fear of God is obedient to God at all times and unconditionally. For us to have the new Nigeria of our dream, we must possess these qualities.
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 29 NOVEMBER 2020
Our daily declaration during the period of fasting and prayer.
1. Nigeria; you will arise and shine again, for thy light is come.
2. All Prophesies of glory about Nigeria shall come to fulfilment in Jesus name.
3. I will eat the good of the land of Nigeria in Jesus name.
4. When the glory of Nigeria shall appear I and my family shall not disappear.
5. I thank you father for your good plan for Nigeria and answer to our prayers.
1. Father, we thank you for your mercy that endure for ever, Psalms 136:1.
2. Father, we thank you for your protection over Nigeria
3. Father, we thank you because you are the creator of Nigeria Gen. 1:1, John 1:3.
4. Father, let your fear be in the heart of our leaders in Nigeria
5. Father, let your fear be the foundation of the judiciary in Nigeria
6. Father, let your fear eradicate all forms of oppression in Nigeria
7. Father, let your fear terminate inequality in Nigeria
8. Father, let your fear guide electioneering process in Nigeria
9. Father, let your fear guide in the making and implementation of policies in Nigeria
10. Father, let your fear guide all the activities of all our public officers in Nigeria
11. Father, let integrity and your fear characterize our public service in Nigeria
12. Father, let Integrity and your fear be the parameters for awarding and supervising contracts in our public offices in Nigeria
13. Father, we ask for the spirit of contentment in Nigeria
14. Father, cast out of Nigeria every spirit of falsehood in Jesus name
15. Father, release the spirit of boldness to be transparent in all things upon every one of us in Nigeria in Jesus name
16. Father, release the grace to always stand by the truth upon us in Nigeria in Jesus name
17. Father, we nullify every law and policy that defies the fear of God in Nigeria in Jesus name. Isaiah: 8:9-10
18. Father, let your fear drives away all forms of insincerity from Nigeria in Jesus name
19. Father, let your fear deliver us from all forms of evils, like immorality, rape, kidnapping, killings in Nigeria in Jesus name
20. Father, let integrity and the fear of God be our watchword in Nigeria in Jesus name