RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 28 NOVEMBER 2020
TOPIC: GATES AND WALLS
BIBLE TEXT: JOS. 6:1
INTRODUCTION: Wall is a structure put in place to prevent access. It demarcates a place and make it invisible for any one on the other side. While gate is the point of entry into a place which can be opened to allow access and can be closed to prevent access, it can serve both positive and negative purposes. Jos. 6:1
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 28 NOVEMBER 2020
Our daily declaration during the period of fasting and prayer.
1. Nigeria; you will arise and shine again, for thy light is come.
2. All Prophesies of glory about Nigeria shall come to fulfilment in Jesus name.
3. I will eat the good of the land of Nigeria in Jesus name.
4. When the glory of Nigeria shall appear I and my family shall not disappear.
5. I thank you father for your good plan for Nigeria and answer to our prayers.
1. Father, we thank you for your mercy over Nigeria. Lam. 3:22.
2. Father, we thank you for your loving kindness over Nigeria.
3. Father, we thank you for your good plan for Nigeria. Jer. 29:11.
4. Father, arise and collapse every wall of oppression in Nigeria.
5. Father, let every wall of disunity in Nigeria collapse in Jesus name. 1Corin. 3:4.
6. Father, arise and destroy every wall of poverty in Nigeria. 2Kings 6:25.
7. Father, arise and destroy every wall promoting corruption in Nigeria. Gen. 31:7
8. Father, let every wall of stagnation fall flat in Jesus name. Exo. 14:15.
9. Father, let the wall of hatred in Nigeria fall flat now in Jesus name. Gen. 27:41
10. Father, let the power that fell the wall of Jericho destroy every evil wall of tribalism in Nigeria in Jesus name. Jos. 6:20.
11. Father, arise and destroy every evil wall preventing the spread of the gospel in Nigeria.
12. Father, arise and destroy every ancient gate hindering the progress of Nigeria. Psalms 24:7-10
13. Father, arise and destroy every prison gate of the enemies against Nigeria. Acts 12:5-7.
14. Father, arise and destroy every evil gate preventing us from possessing our possessions in Nigeria. Obadiah 17.
15. Father, arise and destroy every keeper of evil gate against our progress in Nigeria.
16. Father, by your power, be a wall of fire round us in Nigeria. Zach. 2:5.
17. Father, be a wall of defence roundabout Nigeria. Psalms 7:10.
18. Father, destroy every denominational wall hindering your purpose for the church in Nigeria. 1Corinthians 3:4.
19. Father, you are the Lord of host, build a wall of fire to shield your Church against external aggressors in Nigeria. Heb. 12:29.
20. Father, open the floodgates of revival to all nations of the world. Acts 4:29-33. 10:3-5.