RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 19 NOVEMBER 2020
TOPIC: MILITARY AND SECURITY APPARATUS TO GUARANTEE SAFETY IN NIGERIA
BIBLE TEXT(S): PSALMS 91:2-6, DEUT 1:15, 2SAMUEL 8:6
INTRODUCTION: Military are well organized armed forces, officially trained to defend the territorial integrity of a nation. These men and women need prayers in order to effectively defend the territory against external invasion and internal
destruction of lives and properties.
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 19 NOVEMBER 2020
OUR DAILY DECLARATION DURING THE PERIOD OF FASTING AND PRAYER.
1. Nigeria; you will arise and shine again, for thy light is come.
2. All Prophesies of glory about Nigeria shall come to fulfilment in Jesus name.
3. I will eat the good of the land of Nigeria in Jesus name.
4. When the glory of Nigeria shall appear I and my family shall not disappear.
5. I thank you father for your good plan for Nigeria and answer to our prayers.
1. Let us worship our God who neither sleep nor slumber in watching over our nation. Psa 121:2
2. Let’s thank God the Almighty for being the chief security officer in charge of our nation territory. Psa 127:1-2
3. Father; thank you for the military and all security agencies in Jesus name.
4. Father; we plead for your mercy over all our security personnel in any way they have taking laws into their hands and fallen short of expectations
5. Father; protect them and families from any form of harm in Jesus name.
6. Father; by Your mercy give as many of them who have not known you, your salvation for physical and eternal security in Jesus name.
7. Father; may you never allow strange bullet to touch them in Jesus name. Is. 54:17.
8. Father; cause them to be alert at all times and fortify them against the arrows of the enemy in Jesus name.
9. Father, give them angelic assistant to fight the enemies in Jesus name. Psa 91:11
10.Father, let them be full of courage and bravery in discharging their duty in Jesus name.
11.Father: Impart them with your wisdom and understanding and guide them in all decisions in Jesus name.
12.Father; do not allow our military to be depressed in their service in Jesus name Prov 24:10
13.Father; deliver them from alcoholism and drugs but help them to be drunk with the Holy Ghost. Pro 31:6
14.Father; help them not to put their trust on their ammunition but on you in Jesus name. Acts 4:12
15.Father, expose and disgrace the evil ones among them in Jesus name.
16.Father; help those under severe battle pressures, guide them to make right decisions in Jesus name. Judges 20:34
17.Father; heal those that have sustained injuries in the course of their duty in the name of Jesus
18.Father; take care of the orphans and widow of the fallen heroes that they will not be stranded in life in Jesus name
19.Father; in all their engagement, against internal and external enemies grant hem victory at all times in Jesus name
20.Father; deliver them from every traps of the enemy in Jesus name.