RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE 20 FEBRUARY 2022
DAY 41: SUNDAY
TOPIC: MARITAL ISSUES
BIBLE TEXT: Matt 7:24-27, 19:3, Prov 24:3
Marital problems among couples are diverse in nature and intensity. Many couples are seeking for divorce on daily basis. Every marriage that is not built on Christ foundation is bound to face crisis. Let’s pray!
Powerful Declarations: Powerful Declarations For Today 20 February 2022
Today’s Prayer Points: Prayer Points For Open Heavens 20 February 2022
Today’s Devotional: Open Heavens 20 February 2022
1. Father, we thank you for your faithfulness over every marriage that is still standing. Gen 2:22-24
2. Father, we thank you for originating marriage in the garden of Eden Gen 2:22-24
3. Father, please by your power reverse every evil curse place upon my marriage by household enemies in Jesus name. Prov 3:33-35
4. Father, I take authority over every external influence that is polluting my marriage in Jesus name Matt: 19:6
5. Father, I command every seed of separation that has been sown upon my marriage be uprooted by fire of Holy Ghost in Jesus name. Matt 15:13
6. Father, consume by fire of Holy Ghost every garment of strife and violence that enemies have put on my marriage in Jesus name Matt 12:16
7. Father, I decree every arrow shot to destabilize my marriage is broken into pieces in Jesus name. Isa 54:17
8. Father, please take away every spirit of barrenness in our lives in Jesus name. Deut 7:15
9. Father, please uproot by the fire of Holy Ghost every seed of bareness in our homes and lives in Jesus name. Matt 15
10. Father, every satanic covenant that is opposing your covenant of blessing in our marriages, we command the Holy Ghost fire to consume them in Jesus name. Rev 20:19
11. Father, I come against every spirit of lack in my marriage to be destroyed now in Jesus name. 2Cor 3:5
12. Father, break them into pieces every oppressor of joy and peace in my marriage in Jesus name Psa 72:4
13. Father, please destroy every spirit of unforgiveness causing problems in our marriage in Jesus name Matt 6:14-15
14. Father, send help to me and my spouse beyond our expectations this year in Jesus name.
15. Father, thank you for your wisdom and knowledge in our homes and marriages in Jesus name.