RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE 12 JULY 2021: PRAYER AGAINST FEAR AND WORRY AND DRUMS OF WAR
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 12 JULY 2021
BIBLE TEXT(S): 2TIM 1:6, PSALM 27:1, PSALM 23:4, , ZECH 10:5, 2COR 10:4
INTRODUCTION: The situation face by an individual can lead to mental distress which will birth anxiety.
1. Our father in heaven we praise you because you are a God of love, power and sound mind. 2 Tim. 1:7.
2. Lord we praise you because you are a righteous God that stand to defend the weak and strengthen them. Psa. 15.
3. Our God we praise you because faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Heb. 11:1.
4. Our God we praise you because you are our light and salvation and we shall not fear, and you are the strength of our life in Jesus name. Psa. 27:1.
5. Lord we praise you because we sought you and you heard us and delivered us from all our fears in Jesus name. Psa. 34:4.
6. Lord end to everything causing fear and anxieties in my life in Jesus name.
7. Father, give me strength to guide my heart with all diligence and let all issues from my heart conform to your peace and will for me in Jesus name.
8. Father make wars to cease in the end of the earth, break bows, cut the spears in sunder, burn the chariots in fire, in Jesus name. Psa 46:9.
9. Father plead my cause; fight against them that fight against me, in Jesus name. Psa 35:1
10. Father, let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul; let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt, in Jesus name. Psa 35:4.
11. Father destroy every spiritual powder militating against your church. Mic 5:12, Leviticus 20:27.
12. Father, I cast down every evil imagination and every high thing that wants to exalt itself against the knowledge of Christ in your church in Jesus name. 2 Cor10:5.
13. Father, let every enchantment and divination against your church come to naught in Jesus name. Num 23:23.
14. Father, have mercy on those that the devil is using against your church and convert them to your evangelists in Jesus name. Acts 9:3-19.
15. Father, frustrate every gathering of the enemy against your church. Let every association against your church be frustrated in Jesus name. Isa 44:24-26.