RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE 12 JANUARY 2020 SUNDAY
DAY 2: THANKSGIVING FOR THE CHURCH
BIBLE TEXT: PSALMS 31:19
NOTE: On a DAILY BASIS; Brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving.
Pray for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 Prophesies, the church and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring issues.
The CHURCH is the group of people that are redeemed by the BLOOD of JESUS; the believers in Jesus Christ, the representative of Jesus upon this earth.
1. Father we thank you for the Church and the gathering of your Saints in the name of Jesus.
2. Thank you Lord, because the Church is still standing and the gate has no power to prevail over her. Matthew 16:18
3. Thank you Lord, for given the Church the keys of David, that whenever we decree a thing it comes to pass in Jesus name. Matthew 16:19 , Isaiah 22:22
4. Lord, we thank you for the open doors you’ve given unto Church to expand all over the world in Jesus name. Acts 16:5.
5. Gracious God, we thank you for your overflowing generosity to your Church Deuteronomy 28:6
6. Lord we thank you for how you’ve been using your Church to put joy in the life of many through evangelism. 2 Cor. 4:15
7. Thank you Lord, for your peace despite the challenges your Church has been facing with. John. 14:2, Col. 3:15, Ezekiel. 37:26
8. Thank you Lord, for the victory you always give to your Church without a fight. 1 Corinthians 15:57
9. Thank you for your faithfulness over the Church that is new every morning. Lam 3:23
10. Thank you Lord, for keeping the Church alert and watching in prayer in the name of Jesus Colossians 4:2
11. Father God thank you for the revival in the Church in the name of Jesus. Psalm 85:6