RCCG DAY 5 FASTING PRAYER GUIDE 15TH JANUARY 2020 WEDNESDAY
DAY 5: PRAYER FOR MERCY
TEXT: 2 Chron 7:14, Psa 51
2 CHRON 7:14 KJV: If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
PSALM 51 KJV:
1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
15 O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
18 Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
19 Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.
CLICK TO READ – DAILY DECLARATIONS FROM OPEN HEAVENS 15TH JANUARY 2020 WEDNESDAY
Beloved, Kindly share with others. If you are visiting this platform for the first time save this website on your device to ease your next visit. God bless and sustain you all through these remaining days of divine spiritual exercise.
On a DAILY BASIS; Brethren are to spend time in worship, praises with thanksgiving.
Pray for mercy, then on topical issues of holiness, obedience, 2020 Prophesies, the church and readiness for the rapture, peace in our nation and peculiar current and recurring issues
1. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103: 1
2. Thank God for another brand new day.
3. Let us bless the name of the Lord. Truly, it has been of the LORD’S mercies that we
were not consumed; his compassions have never failed Lam 3:22, Psa 34:
4. Praise the One who gives hope to the hopeless. Lam. 3:21
5. ather, let me and my family continually live in your mercy in Jesus name. Lam.3:22.
6. Father, in your mercy, forgives me all the sins and errors I have committed when I
was struggling to become somebody in life in Jesus name. Psa 130:4
7. Father, in your mercy removes every reproach in my life and family in the name of Jesus. Lam. 3:29-32 Father, in your mercy take away grief, sorrow and all such from my life and family in Jesus name. Lam.3:35-36
8. Father, by your mercies reverse every irreversible in my life in Jesus name. Lam.3:35
9. Father, search and try our ways and turn our heart again back to you in the name of Jesus. Lam. 3:40
10. Father, in your mercy, deliver me and my family from any form of satanic oppression in Jesus name. Psa 18:50
READ – OPEN HEAVENS 15 JANUARY 2020