OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS 6 NOVEMBER 2019: MANAGING TIME
MEMORISE: The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose. Ecclesiastes 1:5
Read: Ecclesiastes 1:3-6
3. What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?
4. One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.
5. The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.
6. The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.
Time is a segment of eternity. It is the best resource that God gave every man and He expects that each man should make the best of use of it.
Everyone gets the same amount of time everyday and everyone seeks to achieve something worthwhile in the time that they have, but most people fail to do so because they don’t manage their time wisely.
If you expect to have an A in your exams but rather than wisely using your time to study for that exam, you are on Social Media or gusting with friends, then the day before the exam you begin to read, no miracle can happen for you to read the same amount of topics as you would have read if you had started earlier.
When you eventually don’t get an A, you know that it is because you failed to manage your time wisely.
KEY POINT: Time is more expensive than money because money lost can be regained, but time lost is gone forever.
Read – Open Heavens 6 November 2019
Read – Open Heavens 7 November 2019
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ezekiel 17-19, Hebrews 13
1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will,
He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
Trust and obey, for theres no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.
2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.
3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.
4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.
5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
AUTHORS: Pastor E.A. Adeboye
Pastor (Mrs.) Folu Adeboye.