OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS 19TH FEBRUARY 2020: UNTOUCHABLE
MEMORISE: Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm. Psalm 105:15
READ: Psalms 105:7-15
7. He is the LORD our God: his judgments are in all the earth.
8. He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.
9. Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac;
10. And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant:
11. Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance:
12. When they were but a few men in number; yea, very few, and strangers in it.
13. When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people;
14. He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes;
15. Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
ALSO READ: OPEN HEAVEN 19 FEBRUARY 2020
ALSO READ: OPEN HEAVEN 20 FEBRUARY 2020 THURSDAY
Several years ago, some body asked me,
“You said nobody can kill you now that you are born again, but you don’t look different. How can you substantiate your claim?“.
I told him to bring two identical pieces of wire, one with electric current and the other without electric current.
You cannot tell the difference by merely looking at them.
To know the wire with electric current, touch both of them.
If there is a witch or wizard who wants to kill a true child of God, let him go ahead and try.
It is then he or she will know that some fire can burn without being seen.
Are you a child of God? If yes, then you are not ordinary.
You carry something so dangerous that anyone who tries to harm you will get burnt.
Don’t be afraid of the devil because 1 John 4:4 says:
“Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.”
All you have to is ensure that He is always in you.
Sin will send Him far away from you, so if you remain holy, anyone that touches you is in trouble.
I am a living testimony of that.
If God is in you, the devil cannot touch you.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Numbers 1-2 ; Mark 3:1-21
1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will,
He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.
2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.
3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.
4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.
5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
AUTHORS: Pastor E.A. Adeboye
Pastor (Mrs.) Folu Adeboye