OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL FOR TEENS 23RD JANUARY 2020 THURSDAY
THEME: DON’T LIMIT YOUR VISION
MEMORISE: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever. Genesis 13:15
READ: GENESIS 13:14-17
14. And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:
15. For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.
16. And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered.
17. Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee.
READ – OPEN HEAVEN 23 JANUARY 2020
READ – OPEN HEAVEN 24 JANUARY 2020
In Genesis 13:15, God told Abraham that as far as he could see, He will give it to him.
When God discovered that Abraham was not seeing enough and that his vision needed to be expanded, He told Abraham:
“Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee” Genesis 13:17
What is your vision for your future? How far do you dream to go in life? Don’t put a limit to it at all.
There is nothing you cannot achieve. Ephesians 3:20 says that God is able to do exceeding, abundantly above all that you can ask or think according to the power that works in you.
That means there is a relationship between the level of your faith and God’s deeds for you.
If you need help in expanding your vision, do what Abraham did and seek more exposure.
Go on the internet and search for the names of the greatest people in the world, especially in the field that you want to operate in.
Search for the greatest inventors, the most successful technologists, the greatest presidents and so on. What you find will inspire you to dream more and your vision will be expanded.
Expand your vision to be greater that all the things that these people have done. With God on your side, nothing shall be impossible.
It cost you nothing to dream, so dream on and let God do the fulfillment.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: EXODUS 4-6 ; MATTHEW 16
1.I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining everyday;
Still praying as I onward bound
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”
Lord, lift me up and let me stand,
By faith, on Heaven’s table-land;
Where love, and joy, and light abound, Lord, plant my feet on higher
2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise, and fears dismay; Though some may dwell where these abound,
My constant aim is higher ground.
3. Beyond the mist I fain would rise,
To rest beneath unclouded skies,
Above earth’s turmoil peace is found
By those who dwell on higher ground.
4.I long to scale the utmost height, Though rough the way, and hard the fight, My song, while climbing, shall resound Lord, lead me on to higher ground.
5. Lord, lead me up the mountain side
I dare not climb without my Guide;
And, heaven gained, I’ll gaze around,
With grateful heart from higher ground.
AUTHORS: PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE
PASTOR (MRS.) FOLU ADEBOYE