OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TEENS 10 FEBRUARY 2020
THEME: JEHOVAH JIREH
MEMORISE: But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
READ: GENESIS 22:7-14
7. And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?
8. And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.
9. And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon the wood.
10. And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.
11. And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I.
12. And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.
13. And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.
14. And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TEENS 10 FEBRUARY 2020 MESSAGE
ALSO READ – OPEN HEAVEN 10 FEBRUARY 2020
ALSO READ: OPEN HEAVEN 11 FEBRUARY 2020
I was a lecturer in the University before I became born again. I had a car and a driver.
When I get my salary, by the middle of the month, the money would have finished, so I will have to borrow money from my driver to buy fuel in the car.
I was the one paying my driver, yet I was borrowing from him.
Thank God I got connected to Jehovah Jireh – the God who provides all my needs and the poverty ended.
I want you to connect with God as Jehovah Jireh as from today. Make Him your source, not your parents. You see, your dad can get broke.
Sometimes, your mom can be in need of money, but Jehovah Jireh is never broke.
Whenever you have a need, talk to Jehovah Jireh first before you talk to your parents.
He is the one who will provide the money to them to give you anyway.
If they don’t have the money, you can be very sure that for your sake Jehovah Jireh will give them the money so that they can meet your needs. David said in Psalms 121:1:
“I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.”
Look up to Jehovah Jireh, that is where your help will come from.
If you want all your needs to be met, discuss with Jehovah Jireh in prayers and He will supply all you need.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
LEVITICUS 10-12 ; MATTHEW 26:1-19
1. There shall be showers of blessing
This is the promise of love;
There shall be season refreshing
Sent from the Savior above
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need;
Mercy drop ’round are falling,
But for the showers we plead.
2. There shall be showers of blessing
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.
3. There shall be showers of blessing
Send them upon us O Lord
Grant to us a refreshing;
Come now and honor Thy Word.
4. There shall be showers of blessing
Oh that today thy might fall,
Now as to God we are confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!
AUTHORS: Pastor E.A. Adeboye
Pastor (Mrs.) Folu Adeboye