OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 9 MARCH 2021 TUESDAY: A VIRTUOUS MAN
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 9 MARCH 2021 MEMORIZE: Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s. Psalms 103:5
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 9 MARCH 2021 BIBLE READING PROVERBS 31:1-9
1. The words of king Lemuel, the prophecy that his mother taught him.
2. What, my son? and what, the son of my womb? and what, the son of my vows?
3. Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.
4. It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes strong drink:
5. Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the afflicted.
6. Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.
7. Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more.
8. Open thy mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction.
9. Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 9 MARCH 2021
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 9 MARCH 2021 MESSAGE
Show me a virtuous man and I will show you a man who has been honouring God from his youth.
In our Bible reading for today, King Lemuel showed a true mark of humility by submitting to the tutelage of his mother who gave Him instructions that became a guideline for his life from his youth till adulthood.
For you to rise to greater heights, you must be humble and honour those over you.
Many teenage boys become unruly and gallivant the streets in rebellion.
Some shout back at their parents and fight at any slight provocation.
Some drink, smoke, club and have girlfriends because they want to be like the hard guys.
Actually, you’re not hard, you’re only travelling on the path of destruction.
If you’re guilty, you need to repent today and become virtuous.
Start by accepting Jesus into your heart so that He can transform you from within. Learn how to be courteous and chivalric.
Also, learn how to settle matters amicably without raising your fist; never hit a woman or anybody. Live responsibly.
Remember, you will not suddenly become a virtuous man when you get married, you need to grow into one.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 9 MARCH 2021 PRAYER POINT
Father, please make me a virtuous man.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 9 MARCH 2021 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: DEUTERONOMY 8:1-20, DEUTERONOMY 9:1-29, DEUTERONOMY 10:1-22, MARK 12:28-44