OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 8 SEPTEMBER 2022 THURSDAY: THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 8 SEPTEMBER 2022 MEMORIZE: For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Ephesians 5:23
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 8 SEPTEMBER 2022 BIBLE READING EPHESIANS 1:20-22
20. Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
21. Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
22. And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
Adults Version: Open Heaven 8 September 2022
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 8 SEPTEMBER 2022 MESSAGE
Jesus is the Head of the Church. When I newly became the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, I was constantly worried about so many things. Not long after, I started having grey hairs. One day, the Lord said to me “The Redeemed Christian Church of God is Mine; allow Me to handle the Church My way”.
Ever since that day, I stopped being bothered. When there is an issue, I just hand it over to the Owner, to do as He pleases. Not too long afterwards, my grey hair changed back to black.
Can the head detached from its body still be called a being? No! Jesus as the Head of the Church is the Owner thereof, not just the RCCG, but the entire Body of Christ, so be mindful of what you do or say about Church leaders because you will give account of every idle word you say on judgement day. Also, when you insult the leaders, you are insulting Jesus, who is the Head of the Church.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 8 SEPTEMBER 2022 ACTION POINT
Spend time to pray for all spiritual leaders today.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 8 SEPTEMBER 2022 HYMN
O WORSHIP THE KING
1. O worship the King all glorious above,
O gratefully sing His power and His love:
our Shield and Defender, the
Ancient of Days,
pavilioned in splendour and girded
2. O tell of His might, O sing of His grace,
whose robe is the light, whose
His chariots of wrath the deep
and dark is His path on the wings of
3. Thy bountiful care, what tongue can
It breathes in the air, it shines in the
It streams from the hills, it descends
to the plain,
and sweetly distils in the dew and
4. Frail children of dust, and feeble as
in Thee do we trust, nor find Thee to
Your mercies, how tender, how firm
to the end,
our Maker, Defender, Redeemer,
5. O measureless Might, ineffable Love,
While angels delight to hymn Thee above!
The humbler creation, though
feeble their lays,
with true adoration shall lisp to Thy praise!
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 8 SEPTEMBER 2022 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 1 CORINTHIANS 16:1-24, PROVERBS 13-14