OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 8 MAY 2021 SATURDAY: HEARING FROM GOD
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 8 MAY 2021 MEMORIZE: Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness: Hebrews 3:8
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 8 MAY 2021 BIBLE READING EXODUS 34:29-35
29. And it came to pass, when Moses came down from mount Sinai with the two tables of testimony in Moses’ hand, when he came down from the mount, that Moses wist not that the skin of his face shone while he talked with him.
30. And when Aaron and all the children of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone; and they were afraid to come nigh him.
31. And Moses called unto them; and Aaron and all the rulers of the congregation returned unto him: and Moses talked with them.
32. And afterward all the children of Israel came nigh: and he gave them in commandment all that the LORD had spoken with him in mount Sinai.
33. And till Moses had done speaking with them, he put a vail on his face.
34. But when Moses went in before the LORD to speak with him, he took the vail off, until he came out. And he came out, and spake unto the children of Israel that which he was commanded.
35. And the children of Israel saw the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses’ face shone: and Moses put the vail upon his face again, until he went in to speak with Him.
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 8 MAY 2021
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 8 MAY 2021 MESSAGE
Many people think hearing from God is a very difficult thing. Some others think that God speaks to only men of God.
This is not true. God speaks to every child of His through His word, visions, dreams, His prophets et cetera.
No matter the means, He will never go against His word in the Bible.
“God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;” “Hebrews 1:1-2”
Note the word us in the second verse of the scripture above.
Thus, if you have not been hearing from God, it could be that you’re not yet His child or when you pray, you only talk without waiting for an answer.
It could also be that you have not been following the instructions He gave you before now.
Know where you belong and make amends today so that you can enjoy a beautiful relationship with your Heavenly Father.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 8 MAY 2021 PRAYER POINT
Father, please help me to listen to voice at all times.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 8 MAY 2021 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 1 KINGS 16:1-34, 1 KINGS 17:1-24, 1 KINGS 18:1-46, JOHN 1:29-51