OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 30 JUNE 2021 WEDNESDAY: THE PSALMIST
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 30 JUNE 2021 MEMORIZE: I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalms 34:1
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 30 JUNE 2021 BIBLE READING PSALMS 150:1-6
1. Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
2. Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
3. Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
4. Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
5. Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
6. Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 30 JUNE 2021
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 30 JUNE 2021 MESSAGE
David was a young boy when he developed the culture of praise.
Throughout the Bible, most of his actions and words stemmed from gratitude.
This is because he said he would continually give God praise. There are so many reasons to praise God: One, God created you so that you can praise Him.
Isaiah 43:21 says: “These people have I formed for Myself; they shall shew forth My praise.”
Two, God provides for you.
Joel 2:26 says: “And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and My people shall never be ashamed.”
As a teenager, you can spice up your praise with playing musical instruments like I do with the piano.
Psalms 150:4 says: “Praise Him with the timbrel and dance: praise Him with stringed instruments and organs.”
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 30 JUNE 2021 KEY POINT
Within the next three months, learn how to play at least one musical instrument.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 30 JUNE 2021 HYMN