OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 29 JUNE 2021 TUESDAY: COOKING, NOT GENDER BASED
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 29 JUNE 2021 MEMORIZE: And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint: Genesis 25:29
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 29 JUNE 2021 BIBLE READING ACTS 6:2-6
2. Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples unto them, and said, It is not reason that we should leave the word of God, and serve tables.
3. Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business.
4. But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.
5. And the saying pleased the whole multitude: and they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Ghost, and Philip, and Prochorus, and Nicanor, and Timon, and Parmenas, and Nicolas a proselyte of Antioch:
6. Whom they set before the apostles: and when they had prayed, they laid their hands on them.
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 29 JUNE 2021
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 29 JUNE 2021 MESSAGE
When my children were younger, I assigned daily chores to each of them; they washed, swept and made simple breakfasts.
As they grew older, I started teaching them, both boys and girl, how to pick beans, shell melons, chop vegetables and cook.
The training they received helped my boys to be useful in the home.
Some boys think house chores and kitchen duties are to be done by girls alone.
No, gone are the days when men watch television while their wives prepare meals, do chores and take care of the children.
When our children were too young to do anything, Daddy (Daddy G.O) used to help by taking care of them.
If you truly are a child of God, you would help at home.
In todays Bible reading, men were appointed to serve food to people in the church.
They were men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom.
They were not lazy or proud men but humble and spiritual. Also, in our memory verse, Jacob cooked pottage.
My dear son and daughter, even God provides us with daily bread (Matthew 6:11), so why would you not learn to prepare meals or help your parents in domestic chores?.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 29 JUNE 2021 KEY POINT
Learn how to prepare a native soup this week, whether youre a boy or a girl.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 29 JUNE 2021 HYMN
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 29 JUNE 2021 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: JOB 16:1-22, JOB 17:1-16, JOB 18:1-21, ACTS 9:1-43