OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 29 APRIL 2022 FRIDAY: BEHAVE WISELY
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 29 APRIL 2022 MEMORIZE: And David behaved himself wisely in all his ways; and the LORD was with him. 1 Samuel 18:14
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 29 APRIL 2022 BIBLE READING 1 SAMUEL 18:12-26
12. And Saul was afraid of David, because the LORD was with him, and was departed from Saul.
13. Therefore Saul removed him from him, and made him his captain over a thousand; and he went out and came in before the people.
14. And David behaved himself wisely in all his ways; and the LORD was with him.
15. Wherefore when Saul saw that he behaved himself very wisely, he was afraid of him.
16. But all Israel and Judah loved David, because he went out and came in before them.
17. And Saul said to David, Behold my elder daughter Merab, her will I give thee to wife: only be thou valiant for me, and fight the LORD’s battles. For Saul said, Let not mine hand be upon him, but let the hand of the Philistines be upon him.
18. And David said unto Saul, Who am I? and what is my life, or my father’s family in Israel, that I should be son in law to the king?
19. But it came to pass at the time when Merab Saul’s daughter should have been given to David, that she was given unto Adriel the Meholathite to wife.
20. And Michal Saul’s daughter loved David: and they told Saul, and the thing pleased him.
21. And Saul said, I will give him her, that she may be a snare to him, and that the hand of the Philistines may be against him. Wherefore Saul said to David, Thou shalt this day be my son in law in the one of the twain.
22. And Saul commanded his servants, saying, Commune with David secretly, and say, Behold, the king hath delight in thee, and all his servants love thee: now therefore be the king’s son in law.
23. And Saul’s servants spake those words in the ears of David. And David said, Seemeth it to you a light thing to be a king’s son in law, seeing that I am a poor man, and lightly esteemed?
24. And the servants of Saul told him, saying, On this manner spake David.
25. And Saul said, Thus shall ye say to David, The king desireth not any dowry, but an hundred foreskins of the Philistines, to be avenged of the king’s enemies. But Saul thought to make David fall by the hand of the Philistines.
26. And when his servants told David these words, it pleased David well to be the king’s son in law: and the days were not expired.
Adults Version: Open Heaven 29 April 2022
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 29 APRIL 2022 MESSAGE
You need wisdom to relate with people daily. This is even more expedient if you have a leader, parent or teacher like King Saul who seeks an opportunity to humiliate you for no cause.
Proverbs 4:7 says: “Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.”
In spite of the evil schemes and traps set for David by King Saul, he escaped and this made the king afraid of him. Unfortunately, many young people fall into trouble due to their lack of wisdom to handle situations properly. If you embrace wisdom from God, you can excel at all things.
Thus, the next time you’re in a situation where you should take a decision or make a comment, first take a deep breath and ask God for wisdom, or worship the Lord in your spirit. Soon, you’ll realize that the right words/actions will come out of you.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 29 APRIL 2022 PRAYER POINT
Father, please give me wisdom to talk, think and act properly towards everyone.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 29 APRIL 2022 HYMN
LEAD US HEAVENLY FATHER
1. Lead us, heavenly Father, lead us
o’er the world’s tempestuous sea;
guard us, guide us, keep us, feed us,
for we have no help but Thee;
yet possessing every blessing,
if our God our Father be.
2. Saviour, breathe forgiveness o’er us:
all our weakness Thou dost know;
Thou didst tread this earth before us,
Thou didst feel its keenest woe;
lone and dreary, faint and weary,
through the desert Thou didst go.
3. Spirit of our God, descending,
fill our hearts with heavenly joy,
love with every passion blending,
pleasure that can never cloy:
thus provided, pardoned, guided,
nothing can our peace destroy.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 29 APRIL 2022 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: LUKE 22:1-71, 2 SAMUEL 21:1-22, 2 SAMUEL 22:1-51
This is wonderful.
Amen 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 you are interested then please Go to rccgonline.org
Thanks for this message mum and dad GO. We love you 😍 ❤ 💜. God bless you guys