OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 27 NOVEMBER 2020 FRIDAY: BREACH OF PROMISE
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 27 NOVEMBER 2020 MEMORIZE: For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us. 2 Corinthians 1:20
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 27 NOVEMBER 2020 BIBLE READING NUMBERS 14:26-34
26. And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,
27. How long shall I bear with this evil congregation, which murmur against me?, l have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel, which they murmur against me.
28. Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:
29. Your carcasses shall fall in this wilderness; and all that were numbered of you, according to your whole number, from twenty years old and upward which have murmured against me.
30. Doubtless ye shall not come into the land, concerning which I sware to make you dwell therein, save Caleb the son of Jephunneh, and Joshua the son of Nun.
31. But your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, them will I bring in, and they shall know the land which ye have despised.
32. But as for you, your carcasses, they shall fall in this wilderness.
33. And your Children shall wander in the wilderness forty years, and bear your whoredoms, until your carcasses be wasted in the wilderness.
34. After the number of the days in which ye searched the land, even forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear our iniquities, even forty years, and ye shall know my breach of promise.
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 27 NOVEMBER 2020
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 27 NOVEMBER 2020 MESSAGE
One of the many attributes of God is that He can never lie, whatever He says He will do, that He will do. 2 Corinthians 1:20 says:
“For all the promises of God in Him are yea, and in Him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.”
However, there are instances that God could breach His promises.
There is a particular incident that led to God’s decision to renege from His promises to the Israelites.
Moses sent out 12 spies from the twelve tribes representing Israel to Canaan, the Promised Land.
Only for ten of them to return with bad news while Joshua and Caleb gave a good report.
In anger, the congregation wanted to stone Joshua and Caleb, then God spoke in our Bible text for today.
God has made many promises to me.
He once told me to write my name on the sand at the seashore, and then told me to wipe it and I did.
Then He said that’s how He would wipe my name off the surface of the earth if l ever misbehave.
Sin will restrict God from fulfilling His many promises to you.
So if you are still committing sin, repent today.
Don’t be a hindrance to the blessings God already prepared for you.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 27 NOVEMBER 2020 KEY POINT
God cannot change. Only humans do.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 27 NOVEMBER 2020 HYMN
IS YOUR LIFE A CHANNEL OF BLESSING?
1. Is your life a channel of blessing?
Is the love of God
flowing through you?
Are you telling the lost of the Saviour?
Are you ready His service to do?
Make me a channel of blessing today,
Make me a channel of blessing, I pray;
My life possessing, my service blessing,
Make me a channel of blessing today.
2. Is your life a channel of blessing?
Are you burdened for
those that are lost?
Have you urged upon
those who are straying,
The Saviour who died on the cross?
3. Is your life a channel of blessing?
Is it daily telling for Him?
Have you spoken the word of salvation
To those who are dying in sin?
4. We cannot be channels of blessing
If our lives are not free from all sins;
We will barriers be and a hindrance
To those we are trying to win.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 27 NOVEMBER 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: EZEKIEL 38:1-23, EZEKIEL 39:1-29, 1 PETER 4:1-19