OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 24 FEBRUARY 2021
THEME: UNDEFILED III
MEMORISE: Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 2 Corinthians 10:5
READ: 2 Corinthians 10:3-6
For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN 24 FEBRUARY 2021
The undefiled is virtuous and upright. To a user of this devotional, who is addicted to masturbation, purity may seem impossible. Believe me my child, it is possible, if you can do the following:
– Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour now. Confess your sins to Him and ask Him into your heart. If you have accepted Him before, rededicate your life to Him now.
– Remove every object of pornography in form of pictures, music or videos from your gadgets, room or house.
– Stay away from every friend who encourages the act.
– Renew your mind daily by the word of God (Roman 12:2). Study the word to know God. Let your mind be filled with God’s word.
– Desire an encounter with God. Seek after God by fasting and praying in order to kill the flesh. God is pure and so must His children be.
KEY POINT: Make your heart pure and your actions pure.
HYMN 3 : ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER
1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Saviour,
I surrender all.
2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.
3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.
4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
O the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory to His name!
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Numbers 11-13; Mark 5:21-43
AUTHORS: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE
PASTOR (MRS) FOLU ADEBOYE