OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 24 APRIL 2021 SATURDAY: STOP BEGGING
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 24 APRIL 2021 MEMORIZE: Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. Hebrews 13:5
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 24 APRIL 2021 BIBLE READING GENESIS 25:29-34
29. And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint:
30. And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom.
31. And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright.
32. And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me?
33. And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob.
34. Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentils; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 24 APRIL 2021 MESSAGE
Todays topic is a serious issue amongst teenagers and it needs to be addressed. Begging is a sign of covetousness.
Anyone who begs is not content with what he has and wants to have what belongs to another person.
Some people cannot take their eyes off things or food belonging to other people as if their survival depends on that thing.
This attitude is a vice that you have to consciously and prayerfully deal with if you are guilty of it.
Do you know that many have been initiated into witchcraft as a result of accepting food from someone else?.
If you don’t eat of that rice, you will not die. In our Bible text for today, Esau said:
“Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me?” “Genesis 25:32”
Jacob knew that his brother liked food, so, he set a trap for him through it.
Do you know that if Esau hadn’t eaten of that pottage, he wouldnt have sold his birthright?.
Don’t sell your birthright to the devil through love for other peoples food or belongings.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 24 APRIL 2021 KEY POINT
Stop begging, be contented with what you have.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 24 APRIL 2021 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 2 SAMUEL 10:1-19, 2 SAMUEL 11:1-27, 2 SAMUEL 12:1-31, LUKE 19:29-48