OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 23 JUNE 2021 WEDNESDAY: I KNOW YOUR WORKS
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 23 JUNE 2021 MEMORIZE: He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. Revelation 2:29
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 23 JUNE 2021 BIBLE READING REVELATION 2:8-11
8. unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
9. I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
10. Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
11. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 23 JUNE 2021 MESSAGE
Nothing is hidden from God. He knows everything we do.
So, if you have been serving God wholeheartedly, you should rejoice because there is the assurance that God will commend and reward you.
I know that sometimes, it can be tiring to be zealous for God in the midst of people who are not.
Sometimes, you may even be misunderstood or not appreciated. Don’t worry, God who sees the heart in secret will reward you openly.
He told the church in Smyrna that He would give them a crown of life.
A crown of life truly awaits those who serve the Lord without fear or favour.
So, if you are amongst those that people call names like spirikoko because you are zealous for God, don’t worry, you just keep at it.
Keep living the word of God, keep winning souls.
Never allow your love for God to grow cold because a crown awaits you in heaven and while on earth, you will be a favourite of God.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 23 JUNE 2021 PRAYER POINT
Father, please help me to serve You faithfully.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 23 JUNE 2021 HYMN
HYMN: I’VE FOUND A FRIEND IN JESUS
1. I’ve found a friend in Jesus,
He’s everything to me,
He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul;
The Lily of the Valley, in Him alone I see
All I need to cleanse and make me fully whole.
In sorrow He’s my comfort,
In trouble He’s my stay;
He tells me every care on Him to roll.
He’s the Lily of the Valley,
The Bright and Morning Star,
He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul.
2. He all my griefs has taken,
And all my sorrows borne;
In temptation He’s my strong and mighty tow’r;
I’ve all for Him forsaken, and all my idols torn
From my heart and now
He keeps me by His pow’r.
Though all the world forsake me,
And Satan tempt me sore,
Through Jesus I shall safely
reach the goal.
3. He’ll never, never leave me,
Nor yet forsake me here,
While I live by faith and do His blessed will;
A wall of fire about me, I’ve nothing now to fear,
From His manna He my hungry soul shall fill.
Then sweeping up to glory
To see His blessed face,
Where rivers of delight shall ever roll.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 23 JUNE 2021 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: ESTHER 7:1-10, ESTHER 8:1-17, ESTHER 9:1-32, ESTHER 10:1-3, ACTS 6:115