OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 21 NOVEMBER 2020 SATURDAY: GOOD COMPANY
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 21 NOVEMBER 2020 MEMORIZE: Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Proverbs 27:17
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 21 NOVEMBER 2020 BIBLE READING 1 KINGS 20:18-25
18. And he said, Whether they be come out for peace, take them alive; or whether they be come out for war, take them alive.
19. So these young men ofthe princes of the provinces came out of the city, and the army which followed them.
20. And the slew every one his man: and the Syriansfed; and Israel pursued them: and Benhadad the king of Syria escaped on an horse with the horsemen.
21. And the king of Israel went out, and smote the horses and chariots, and slew the Syrians with a great slaughter.
22. And the prophet came to the king of Israel, and said unto him, Go, strengthen thyself, and mark, and see what thou doest: for at the return of the year the king of Syria will come up against thee.
23. And the servants of the king of Syria said unto him, Their gods are gods of the hills; therefore they were stronger than we; but let us fight against them in the plain, and surely we shall be stronger than they.
24. And do this thing, Take the kings away, every man out of his place, and put captains in their rooms:
25. And number thee an army, like the army that thou hast lost, horse for horse, and chariot for chariot: and we will fight against them in the plain, and surely we shall be stron er than they. And he hearkened unto their voice, and did so.
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 21 NOVEMBER 2020
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 21 NOVEMBER 2020 MESSAGE
The Bible tells us about the friendship between David and Jonathan.
Jonathan was more than a friend to David, he also took care of his friend and protected him against his father; king Saul.
Jonathan wanted good for David and did everything he could even when he knew David was not from a royal family.
A good company is not difficult to tell.
Anyone who encourages you to do good in accordance to the word of God, anyone who encourages you to be a better person, anyone whose name would never appear amongst law breakers is definitely a good company.
A good company would encourage you to study hard and keep a healthy competition with you.
A good company will never encourage you to disrespect elders, teachers or anyone at that.
He/she would encourage you to pray and pray along with you.
It might be difficult to find this kind of person; it therefore means you also have to be this kind of friend because you will attract to yourself your kind.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 21 NOVEMBER 2020 KEY POINT
If you want good friends, be a good person.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 21 NOVEMBER 2020 HYMN
THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSING
1. There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Saviour above.
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need;
Mercy drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.
2. There shall be showers of blessing-
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.
3. There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord!
Grant to us now a refreshing;
Come, and now honor Thy Word.
4.There shall be showers of blessing;
O that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!
5. There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 21 NOVEMBER 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: EZEKIEL 24:1-27, EZEKIEL 25:1-17, EZEKIEL 26:1-21, JAMES 3:1-1 8