OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 21 APRIL 2021 WEDNESDAY: AVOID DARKNESS
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 21 APRIL 2021 MEMORIZE: They grope in the dark without light, and he maketh them to stagger like a drunken man. Job 12:25
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 21 APRIL 2021 BIBLE READING Job 12:19-25
19. He leadeth princes away spoiled, and overthroweth the mighty.
20. He removeth away the speech of the trusty, and taketh away the understanding of the aged.
21. He poureth contempt upon princes, and weakeneth the strength of the mighty.
22. He discovereth deep things out of darkness, and bringeth out to light the shadow of death.
23. He increaseth the nations, and destroyeth them: he enlargeth the nations, and straiteneth them again.
24. He taketh away the heart of the chief of the people of the earth, and causeth them to wander in a wilderness where there is no way.
25. They grope in the dark without light, and he maketh them to stagger like a drunken man.
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN 21 APRIL 2021
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 21 APRIL 2021 MESSAGE
Anything created cannot be greater than the creator.
This is why darkness can never be greater than God because He created both light and darkness (Genesis 1:3).
However, any fellow who does not have Christ will grope in darkness; the moment he or she accepts Jesus as his or her Lord and Saviour, darkness will disappear.
Thus, as long as you look unto Jesus, your spiritual eyes will be open; you will always have direction and revelations.There are however some attitudes that can make a child of God live in darkness. They are:
“Indulgence in sin”
“Disobedience to the Holy Spirit”
“Disrespect for ones parents”
If you are guilty of any of the things listed above, repent today so that you will not remain in darkness.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 21 APRIL 2021 PRAYER POINT
Father, let Your light shine in and through ma
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 21 APRIL 2021 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 2 SAMUEL 1:1-27, 2 SAMUEL 2:1-32, 2 SAMUEL 3:1-39, LUKE 18:1-43