OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 20 MARCH 2021 FRIDAY: LEARN FROM PEOPLE’S FAILURES
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 20 MARCH 2021 MEMORIZE: Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you. Philippians 4:9
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 20 MARCH 2021 BIBLE READING 1 CORINTHIANS 10:1-7
1. Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
2. And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;
3. And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
4. And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
5. But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.
6. Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.
7. Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN 20 MARCH 2021
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 20 MARCH 2021 MESSAGE
Several Bible characters made mistakes and failed in their walk with God.
The Holly Spirit inspired the writers of the Bible to document these mistakes so they can be examples unto us and so that we can avoid their pitfalls.
People say experience is the best teacher but I would rather say, Other peoples experiences are the best teachers.
Don’t conduct experiments with your life, learn from others.
For instance, it would be foolish if a child born out of wedlock and raised by a single parent then gets pregnant or impregnates a girl out of wedlock.
It means the child did not learn from the errors of his or her parents.
You can make your journey on earth beautiful by avoiding the mistakes others have made.
Read the biography of great people, study characters in the Bible, jot some lessons from them, and learn from them by avoiding their pitfalls.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 20 MARCH 2021 PRAYER POINT
Lord, please give me a teachable heart.
HYMN 3 : ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER
1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Saviour,
I surrender all.
2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.
3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.
4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
O the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory to His name!
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joshua 1-3, Luke 1:57-80
AUTHORS: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE, PASTOR (MRS) FOLU ADEBOYE
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 20 MARCH 2021 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: JOSHUA 1:1-18, JOSHUA 2:1-24, JOSHUA 3:1-17, LUKE 1:57-80