OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 18 DECEMBER 2020 FRIDAY: THE SECRET PLACE
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 18 DECEMBER 2020 MEMORIZE: Thou art my hidin place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; t ou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah. Psalms 32:7
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 18 DECEMBER 2020 BIBLE READING PSALMS 91:1-5
1. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow ofthe Almighty.
2. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 18 DECEMBER 2020
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 18 DECEMBER 2020 MESSAGE
God has a secret place that He preserves for your safety and security.
When you dwell in that secret place, you have nothing to worry about.
The world around you may seem confusing, but unlike others, you have a place where you can hide without fear.
A secret place is somewhere that is special and hidden.
It is a place where you keep things that are of high value to you.
God has a secret place, known to Him only, where He hides His children in times of trouble.
In this secret room, you are free from all attacks.
When God hides you in His secret place, He makes sure that He blocks the way so that the enemy will not enter.
It is the most guarded place you can think of so there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of.
In fact, when others are weeping, you will be singing songs of victory.
The only way to dwell in the secret place of the Most High is to be born again and remain in Him.
When you have any challenge, tell Him first. He wants to be the only option you have.
It is then that He will hide you in His secret place.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 18 DECEMBER 2020 PRAYER POINT
Father, please hide me in your secret place.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 18 DECEMBER 2020 HYMN
I’M PRESSING ON THE UPWARD WAY
1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground”.
Lord, lift me up and let me stand,
By faith on heaven’s table-land;
Where love and joy and light abound,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.
2. My heart has no desire to stay,
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these
abound, my constant aim is higher ground.
3. Beyond the mist I fain would rise,
To rest beneath unclouded skies,
Above earth’s turmoil peace is found
By those who dwell on higher ground.
4. I long to scale the utmost height,
Though rough the way, and hard the fight,
My song while climbing shall resound
Lord lead me on to higher ground.
5. Lord lead me up the mountain side,
I dare not climb without my Guide;
And Heaven gained, I’ll gaze around,
With grateful heart from higher ground.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 18 DECEMBER 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: JONAH 1:1-17, JONAH 2:1-10, JONAH 3:1-10, JONAH 4:1-11, REVELATION 9:1-21