OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 12 MAY 2020 TUESDAY: HOW TO MAKE FRIENDS
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 12 MAY 2020 MEMORIZE: A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 12 MAY 2020 BIBLE READING 1 SAMUEL 18:1-4
1. And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul.
2. And Saul took him that day, and would let him go no more home to his father’s house.
3. Then Jonathan and David made a covenant, because he loved him as his own soul.
4. And Jonathan stripped himself of the robe that was upon him, and gave it to David, and his garments, even to his sword, and to his bow, and to his girdle.
PRAYER POINTS: PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY’S OPEN HEAVEN 12 MAY 2020
DAILY DECLARATIONS: DAILY DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY 12 MAY 2020
TODAY’S OPEN HEAVENS: OPEN HEAVENS 12 MAY 2020 TUESDAY
NEXT DAY: OPEN HEAVENS 13 MAY 2020 WEDNESDAY
NEXT DAY TEENS: OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS 13 MAY 2020
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 12 MAY 2020 MESSAGE
You need friends, everybody needs friends.
In fact, Proverbs 18:24 says that there are
some friends that you need more than you
need a brother because they stick closer
to you than a brother would.
For example, Jonathan stuck closer to David than Davids brothers did.
It is unfortunate however that many people dont have friends and the primary reason is because they are unfriendly.
If you want to have friends, there are certain positive qualities you must have while you do away with all negative ones.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS
One of the qualities you should have
A kind fellow will always have friends because people want to be around people that care about them.
A selfish fellow on the other hand will hardly have friends because they only care about themselves and no one else.
You must be willing to help others in their time of need. You must be ready to go the extra mile to make someone happy.
God wants you to be kind to others.
As long as you are not required to do
anything against the will of God, do all you
can to show kindness to people.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 12 MAY 2020 PRAYER POINT
Are you a friendly person?
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 12 MAY 2020 HYMN
IS YOUR LIFE A CHANNEL OF BLESSING?
1. Is your life a channel of blessing?
Is the love of God
flowing through you?
Are you telling the lost of the Saviour?
Are you ready His service to do?
Make me a channel of blessing today,
Make me a channel of blessing, I pray;
My life possessing, my service blessing,
Make me a channel of blessing today.
2. Is your life a channel of blessing?
Are you burdened for
those that are lost?
Have you urged upon
those who are straying,
The Saviour who died on the cross?
3. Is your life a channel of blessing?
Is it daily telling for Him?
Have you spoken the word of salvation
To those who are dying in sin?
4. We cannot be channels of blessing
If our lives are not free from all sins;
We will barriers be and a hindrance
To those we are trying to win.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 12 MAY 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 2 KINGS 4:1-44 , 2 KINGS 5:1-27, JOHN 4:1-54