OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 12 APRIL 2021 MONDAY: LET IT GO
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 12 APRIL 2021 MEMORIZE: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. Matthew 6:15
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 12 APRIL 2021 BIBLE READING GENESIS 50:17-21
17. So shall ye say unto Joseph, Forgive, | pray thee now, the trespass of thy brethren, and their sin; for they did unto thee evil: and now, we pray thee, forgive the trespass of the servants of the God of thy father. And Joseph wept when they spake unto him.
18. And his brethren also went and fell down before his face; and they said, Behold, we be thy servants.
19. And Joseph said unto them, Fear not: for am |in the place of God?
20. But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as itis this day, to save much people alive.
21. Now therefore fear ye not: | will nourish you, and your little ones. And he comforted them, and spake kindly unto them.
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 12 APRIL 2021
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 12 APRIL 2021 MESSAGE
Forgiveness is a conscious act which entails letting go of the desire to revenge.
If Jesus, the most powerful could forgive men who slapped, beat and crucified Him, how much more you?.
Do you know that Jesus still intercedes on behalf of man before God in heaven (Romans 8:34)?.
When you sin against God, He forgives completely.
So, if God, our Creator can forgive, then, you too can forgive anyone who wrongs you.
You may be wondering how to forgive a father who has failed in his responsibilities to take care of you and is taking undue advantage of your naivety or a mother who abandoned you to pursue a better life in another mans house.
The flesh is naturally vengeful and will want to retaliate, therefore, you need the Holy Spirit to help you forgive.
Why should you forgive your classmate who went about spreading wrong information about you and your family or why forgive people who maltreat you irrespective of the good you do to them?.
The answer is in Matthew 6:15 which says:
“But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.”
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 12 APRIL 2021 KEY POINT
Repent from the sin of unforgiveness and release all those who have offended you today.
OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 12 APRIL 2021 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 1 SAMUEL 10:1-27, 1 SAMUEL 11:1-15, 1 SAMUEL 12:1-25, LUKE 13:22-35