OPEN HEAVEN 4 MAY 2021 TUESDAY: PRAYERS FOR THE CHILDREN
OPEN HEAVEN 4 MAY 2021 MEMORIZE: I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. Psalm 37:25
OPEN HEAVEN 4 MAY 2021 BIBLE READING JOEL 2:28
28. And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions;
GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
PERSONAL DAILY CONFESSION: I confess today, The spirit of the lord is upon my life, He is leading me and guiding me in all that I do. I am entrusted into the hands of the Holy spirit by Jehovah the king of kings, therefore, I will never be disadvantaged. The glory of my days are shining brighter and brighter till eternity. No darkness can prevail over my life because I carry in me the light of God, I am a visible part of the word of God because Jesus is alive in me therefore I can’t live in obscurity in Jesus name amen.
CLICK THE LINKS BELOW TO JOIN US IN PRAYERS, SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS. GOD BLESS YOU!
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN FOR TEENS 4 MAY 2021
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 5 MAY 2021
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 6 MAY 2021
OPEN HEAVEN 4 MAY 2021 MESSAGE
1. Father, thank You for all children across the world. Please, give our children a heart that seeks You.
2. Father, help us to fervently teach our children Your way. Please give us the wisdom to lead our children in the path of righteousness.
3. Father, pour out Your Spirit upon our children and let them prophesy. Let them carry a full measure of Your Spirit.
4. Lord, don’t let our children be victims of the chaos in this world. They will not be victims of kidnappers, ritual killers and wicked people. Please protect our children in all their ways in Jesus’ name.
5. Father, we will not bury our children in Jesus’ name. I cover them with the blood of Jesus; premature death is not their portion in Jesus’ name.
6. Father, our children will not suffer from any sickness or disease in Jesus’ name. They will enjoy divine health all the days of their lives in the mighty name of Jesus.
7. Father, uproot every evil influence in the lives of our children. Please separate our children from every negative association in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, this year, make a way for our children. Let them experience great miracles. Please remove every obstacle to their breakthroughs in Jesus’ name.
9. Father, let this day mark a turning point to greater heights in the lives of our children forever in Jesus name.
10. Lord, please make our children great. Use them for Your glory, let them be greater than we their parents.
11. Lord, at Your second coming, don’t let our children be missing.
12. Now pray for all the children around you one after another. Ask God to do something special for each of them.
OPEN HEAVEN 4 MAY 2021 KEY POINT
Father, thank You for the beautiful children You have given to us. Thank You for blessing us with these children and for trusting us to care for them.
FROM THE TEAM: Thank you for reading today’s Open Heaven 4 May 2021, written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please, share with someone on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable
PREVIOUS DAY >> OPEN HEAVENS 3 MAY 2021
OPEN HEAVEN 4 MAY 2021 HYMN
HYMN 4 – CONQUERORS AND OVERCOMERS NOW ARE WE
1. Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro’ the precious blood of Christ we’ve victory
If the Lord be for us, we can never fail,
Nothing ‘gainst His mighty pow’r can e’er prevail.
Conquerors are we, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood,
God will give us victory, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood
Thro’ the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.
2. In the name of Israel’s God we’ll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us, but unto Him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood-bought victory.
3. Unto him that overcometh shall be giv’n,
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from heav’n,
Over yonder he the victor’s palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.
OPEN HEAVEN 4 MAY 2021 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: MATTHEW 21:1-46, MATTHEW 22:1-46