OPEN HEAVEN 31 JANUARY 2021 SUNDAY: DIVINE MERCY
OPEN HEAVEN 31 JANUARY 2021 MEMORIZE: So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that showeth mercy. Romans 9:16
OPEN HEAVEN 31 JANUARY 2021 BIBLE READING PSALMS 136
1. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.
2. O give thanks unto the God of gods; for his mercy endureth for ever.
3. O give thanks to the Lord of lords; for his mercy endureth for ever.
4. To him who alone doeth great wonders; for his mercy endureth for ever.
5. To him that by wisdom made the heavens; for his mercy endureth for ever.
6. To him that stretched out the earth above the waters; for his mercy endureth for ever.
7. To him that made great lights; for his mercy endureth for ever;
8. The sun to rule by day; for his mercy endureth for ever;
9. The moon and stars to rule by night; for his mercy endureth for ever.
10. To him that smote Egypt in their firstborn; for his mercy endureth for ever;
11. And brought out Israel from among them; for his mercy endureth for ever;
12. With a strong hand, and with a stretched out arm; for his mercy endureth for ever.
13. To him which divided the Red sea into parts; for his mercy endureth for ever;
14. And made Israel to pass through the midst of it; for his mercy endureth for ever;
15. But overthrew Pharaoh and his host in the Red sea; for his mercy endureth for ever.
16. To him which led his people through the wilderness; for his mercy endureth for ever.
17. To him which smote great kings; for his mercy endureth for ever;
18. And slew famous kings; for his mercy endureth for ever;
19. Sihon king of the Amorites; for his mercy endureth for ever;
20. And Og the king of Bashan; for his mercy endureth for ever;
21. And gave their land for an heritage; for his mercy endureth for ever;
22. Even an heritage unto Israel his servant; for his mercy endureth for ever.
23. Who remembered us in our low estate; for his mercy endureth for ever;
24. And hath redeemed us from our enemies; for his mercy endureth for ever.
25. Who giveth food to all flesh; for his mercy endureth for ever.
26. O give thanks unto the God of heaven; for his mercy endureth for ever.
HAPPY SUNDAY BELOVED,
There is no better way to let you know that, we are living in a time when the book of revelation is unfolding before our very eyes. There has never been a time like this in the human history, so much to discuss about the END TIMES. However, during this time of great uncertainty, darkness and manifestations of evil by mankind. The bible tells us that God does not give up on humanity; FOR GOD SO LOVE THE WORLD, THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON. THAT WHOESEVER BELIEVE IN HIM SHALL NOT PERISH, BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE. Regardless of this time, please stay close to Jesus. Stay away from sin and control your body, mind and soul. Be a witness and tell someone about Jesus everyday. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. God bless you, remain rapturable – RCCGONLINE.ORG TEAM
NOTE: You may experience some delays in the Daily Prayers & Declarations postings in Nigeria. This is due to time differences in USA, UK and Nigeria, but the Prayer Team is working towards this. In the main time, we want you to know that a day will not pass by without us posting by God’s grace. This is a global mission and we will not fail in Jesus’ name. You can revisit this platform time to time to join the prayers, it is never too late.
We love you and your household and we want to see you grow in all ramifications. God bless you, share these messages with others daily.
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN 1 FEBRUARY 2021
OPEN HEAVEN 31 JANUARY 2021 MESSAGE
The mercy of God is a deep expression of His love to mankind; it is so much that the natural mind cannot make sense of it (Ephesians 2:4).
A person can labour all his life and make no headway, but when God shows mercy, such fellow would move from grass to grace in no time at all.
Joseph was a slave, labouring for his master for years and then found himself wrongfully imprisoned.
One day however, God arranged for the king to summon him and within minutes, he became the second most powerful man in Egypt.
If someone had told Joseph that morning that he would be the Prime Minister before nightfall, he would have called the person a joker.
Who knew him, and by the way, who would make a prisoner Prime Minister? That is however what the mercy of God can do.
It does not matter how low you are right now, the mercy of God will lift you higher than your dreams in Jesus’ name.
If there is only one fellow I know who has enjoyed the mercy of God, it is I.
I am a little boy from a village that was not on the map until not very long ago.
In that village, my family was one of the poorest and least recognised, yet God showed me mercy.
Today, by the grace of God, the name Adeboye is known in several Countries of the world.
If you also want to become great, you need His mercy. You get this mercy by simply asking for it as we see in Hebrews 4:16:
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Exodus 25:17 gives us a hint of the position we should take when seeking His mercy.
You will notice that in the dimensions therein, there is no height; just length and breadth.
This mercy seat is one that you go flat on, in humility.
It is when you have completely laid yourself bare before God that you can enjoy His mercy.
When you say “Go ahead and use me for whatever You want, Lord”, then you are ready.
In all that Joseph went through, not once did he complain or contemplate rejecting God.
If you still give God terms and conditions, then you are not yet ready for His divine mercy.
OPEN HEAVEN 31 JANUARY 2021 PRAYER POINT: PRAYER POINTS FOR OPEN HEAVENS 31 JANUARY 2021
Lord, I surrender my, will completely to You from today; please show me mercy.
FROM THE TEAM: Thank you for reading today’s Open Heaven 31 January 2021, written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please, share with someone on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable
PREVIOUS DAY >> OPEN HEAVENS 30 JANUARY 2020
OPEN HEAVEN 31 JANUARY 2021 HYMN
WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS
1. What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear;
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
2. Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear;
All because we do not carry
Ev’rything to God in prayer.
3. Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged,
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
4. Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our ev’ry weakness,
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
5. Are we weak and heavy laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Saviour, still our refuge,
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
6. Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.
OPEN HEAVEN 31 JANUARY 2021 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: LEVITICUS 1:1-17, LEVITICUS 2:1-16, LEVITICUS 3:1-17