OPEN HEAVEN 3 DECEMBER 2020 THURSDAY: EVERYONE HAS ENEMIES
OPEN HEAVEN 3 DECEMBER 2020 MEMORIZE: But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries. Exodus 23:22
OPEN HEAVEN 3 DECEMBER 2020 BIBLE READING PSALMS 7:1-11
1. O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust; save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me;
2. Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver.
3. O LORD my God, If I have done this; if there be iniquity in my hands;
4. If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy;)
5. Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.
6. Arise, O LORD, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies; and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.
7. So shall the congregation of the people compass thee about; for their sakes therefore return thou on high.
8. The LORD shall judge the people; judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.
9. Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just; for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.
10. My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.
11. God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
PERSONAL DAILY CONFESSION: I confess today, Father I thank you for Your Word; it is the truth by which I live today and every day. The knowledge of Your Word in my spirit puts me over and gives me the victory today! Fear, sickness, poverty, and death have no place in me, because I live by faith in Your Word, which is my recipe for total success, victory, prosperity, and divine health.the promises of God over me and all that concerns me are manifesting henceforth. I am living a higher life of glory. This end time I will not derail from the path of righteousness. I will excel in all that I do to the glory of God. The light of the world lives in me and directs my path always. I am a bearer of His covenant and a carrier of His glory in Jesus’ name, Amen.
COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON 🎅, If you are visiting this platform for the first time, please save this website RCCGONLINE.ORG on your device to ease your next visit. Hymnal, Bible Reading & Other helpful clickable links below. Share with others for the propagation of the Gospel.
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 4 DECEMBER 2020
OPEN HEAVEN 3 DECEMBER 2020 MESSAGE
It is always funny to me when I meet people who think they do not have enemies. As long as you are alive, you have enemies.
If you think because you have nothing for anyone to envy, you don’t have enemies, it means you have not yet read Proverbs 14:20 which says that the poor is hated by his own neighbour.
If because you are rich and successful, you think that you have no enemies, you must be joking.
Many years ago, one first-class chief invited me to his palace and he said I don’t know why I have so many enemies; can you help me? I responded “Your majesty, everybody wants to be number one.”
Only a few people pray for the person who is in the number one position.
Thank God because while the enemies are plotting at night, you have a God who never sleeps nor slumbers watching over you.
Even though you have enemies, I don’t want you to worry about them because your God is bigger than them all put together. In Psalm 23:5, David said:
“Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.”
God prepares your table not behind, but in the presence, of your enemies.
The enemies were there, they were alive, but God paralyzed them. They could not come near David.
This is because David knew how to use the most potent weapon against enemies- praises to God. The Bible says in Psalm 68:1:
“Let God arise, let His enemies be scattered: let them also that hate Him flee before Him.”
How do you make God arise?. Through praise and worship.
Psalms 22:3 says He inhabits the praises of His people.
In other words, when one of His children is praising Him, He will get up to stay with the fellow.
As He is rising, all the enemies of that fellow will scatter.
That is why I don’t lead people in prayers to bind demons before every service.
Instead, I say “Let somebody shout Halleluyah”.
The moment God hears us shouting Hallelujah, He arises to come to our midst and all our enemies scatter.
In (2 Chronicles 20:21-22), when three great enemies came against Jehoshaphat, all he and his people had to do was to praise God and the enemies helped kill one another.
OPEN HEAVEN 3 DECEMBER 2020 KEY POINT: PRAYER POINTS FOR OPEN HEAVENS 3 DECEMBER 2020
Everyone has enemies, but the enemies of those who praise God are powerless.
FROM THE TEAM: Thank you for reading today’s Open Heaven 3 December 2020, written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please, share with someone on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable
PREVIOUS DAY: OPEN HEAVENS 2 DECEMBER 2020
OPEN HEAVEN 3 DECEMBER 2020 HYMN
MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS
1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus name.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.
2. When darkness seems to veil His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.
3. His oath, His covenant, and blood,
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.
4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
OPEN HEAVEN 3 DECEMBER 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: 2 CORINTHIANS 1:1-24, 2 CORINTHIANS 2:1-17, 2 CORINTHIANS 3:1-18, 2 CORINTHIANS 4:1-18