OPEN HEAVEN 27 NOVEMBER 2020 FRIDAY: LET GOD TAKE THE LEAD
OPEN HEAVEN 27 NOVEMBER 2020 MEMORIZE: Then Lot chose him all the plain of Jordan; and Lot journeyed east: and they separated themselves the one from the other. Genesis 13:11
OPEN HEAVEN 27 NOVEMBER 2020 BIBLE READING GENESIS 14:8-16
8. And there went out the king of Sodom, and the king of Gomorrah, and the king of Admah, and the king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela (the same is Zoar;) and they joined battle with them in the vale of Siddim;
9. With Chedorlaomer the king of Elam, and with Tidal king of nations, and Amraphel king of Shinar, and Arioch king of Ellasar; four kings with five.
10. And the vale of Siddim was full of slime pits; and the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah fled, and fell there; and they that remained fled to the mountain.
11. And they took all the goods of Sodom and Gomorrah, and all their victuals, and went their way.
12. And they took Lot, Abram’s brother’s son, who dwelt in Sodom, and his goods, and departed.
13. And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol, and brother of Aner; and these were confederate with Abram.
14. And when Abram heard that his brother was taken captive, he armed his trained servants, born in his own house, three hundred and eighteen, and pursued them unto Dan.
15. And he divided himself against them, he and his servants, by night, and smote them, and pursued them unto Hobah, which is on the left hand of Damascus.
16. And he brought back all the goods, and also brought again his brother Lot, and his goods, and the women also, and the people
GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
If you are visiting this platform for the first time, please save this website RCCGONLINE.ORG on your device to ease your next visit. Hymnal, Bible Reading & Other helpful clickable links below. God bless you!
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 28 NOVEMBER 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 29 NOVEMBER 2020
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 30 NOVEMBER 2020
OPEN HEAVEN 27 NOVEMBER 2020 MESSAGE
I may not have achieved as much success and impact as I have today if I had travelled to a developed country as I wanted to when I was younger.
I had applied for a Commonwealth scholarship programme abroad for my masters.
On the day of the interview in the University of Lagos (UNILAG), the members of the panel asked me questions so simple that I wondered if they knew I was an honours student of Mathematics.
I was confident I had passed the interview, until a member of the panel who had been dozing all along woke and asked “Where is Entebbe?” I responded Pardon me, “I am here for a Mathematics interview, not Geography.” Unknown to me, he was the chairman of the committee.
Everyone laughed in such a way that made me realise I would not be getting the scholarship.
When I got out of the interview hall, I ran into one of my lecturers from my alma mater who now worked in UNILAG.
We exchanged pleasantries and I told him why I had come to UNILAG.
He said to me “No, you don’t need to go abroad; I know your stuff. I will supervise you here for your postgraduate studies”.
Thus I became a postgraduate student at UNILAG, eventually got an invitation to attend a service at The Redeemed Christian Church of God, encountered Christ, became born again and today, the Lord has made me the General Overseer of the Church.
Things may be tough now where God wants you to stay, but if you trust and obey Him, your tomorrow will be alright.
When Lot had the chance to choose where he would stay, he did not bother asking God, he just went straight for the seemingly better option.
Little did he know he was going into a condemned city.
At the end of the day, we see that Abraham who stayed put became far greater than Lot.
In Genesis 14:14-16, when Lot was kidnapped because he did not have divine protection, Abraham and his men had to fight and defeat four armies to rescue him.
In the midst of all the complaints and struggles in developing countries, some people are still getting huge breakthroughs and fulfilling their destinies.
You don’t have to tell lies and keep running from the Police to become great in life; don’t compromise your eternity for a journey God did not send you on. Let God lead you.
OPEN HEAVEN 27 NOVEMBER 2020 PRAYER POINT: PRAYER POINTS FOR OPEN HEAVENS 27 NOVEMBER 2020
Father, don’t let me abandon Your plans for my life in the mighty name of Jesus.
FROM THE TEAM: Thank you for reading today’s Open Heaven 27 November 2020, written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please, share with someone on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable
PREVIOUS DAY: OPEN HEAVENS 26 NOVEMBER 2020
OPEN HEAVEN 27 NOVEMBER 2020 HYMN
ALL TO JESUS I SURRENDER
1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.
I surrender all,
I surrender all;
All to Thee, my blessed Saviour,
I surrender all.
2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.
3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.
4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
O the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory to His name!
OPEN HEAVEN 27 NOVEMBER 2020 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: ACTS 18:19-19:41