OPEN HEAVEN 2 MARCH 2021 TUESDAY: STATE OF THE VESSEL
OPEN HEAVEN 2 MARCH 2021 MEMORIZE: Go and tell my servant David, Thus saith the LORD, Shalt thou build me an house for me to dwell in?. 2 Samuel 7:5
OPEN HEAVEN 2 MARCH 2021 BIBLE READING 2 SAMUEL 7:1-17
1. And it came to pass, when the king sat in his house, and the LORD had given him rest round about from all his enemies;
2. That the king said unto Nathan the prophet, See now, I dwell in an house of cedar, but the ark of God dwelleth within curtains.
3. And Nathan said to the king, Go, do all that is in thine heart; for the LORD is with thee.
4. And it came to pass that night, that the word of the LORD came unto Nathan, saying,
5. Go and tell my servant David, Thus saith the LORD, Shalt thou build me an house for me to dwell in?
6. Whereas I have not dwelt in any house since the time that I brought up the children of Israel out of Egypt, even to this day, but have walked in a tent and in a tabernacle.
7. In all the places wherein I have walked with all the children of Israel spake I a word with any of the tribes of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people Israel, saying, Why build ye not me an house of cedar?
8. Now therefore so shalt thou say unto my servant David, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I took thee from the sheepcote, from following the sheep, to be ruler over my people, over Israel;
9. And I was with thee whithersoever thou wentest, and have cut off all thine enemies out of thy sight, and have made thee a great name, like unto the name of the great men that are in the earth.
10. Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,
11. And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the LORD telleth thee that he will make thee an house.
12. And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.
13. He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.
14. I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men;
15. But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee.
16. And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee; thy throne shall be established for ever.
17. According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.
Happy birthday to our father, Pastor E. A Adeboye
Happy birthday to a great man worthy of emulation, our father, an astute teacher, an excellent coach and an exceptional role model, Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
We are grateful to God for 79 glorious years.
God bless you abundantly daddy.
We love, appreciate and celebrate you greatly.
Thank you for your concern over our spiritual life. You are an exemplary and visionary spiritual leader all over the world who has dedicated his life to the gospel and winning more souls into the kingdom of God.
As you celebrate your special day, may the Lord shower you with more grace and blessings!
PERSONAL DAILY CONFESSION: I confess today, My days are filled with His truth and I glow in the purpose He has made for me. I am not just a statistic or number in this world. I am a creation, created for divine purposes and nothing can terminate the plans of Messiah for me. This is my new season of greatness and new level because Jesus is directing me in all I do. Hallelujah!
Please, If you are visiting this platform for the first time, kindly save this website RCCGONLINE.ORG on your device to ease your next visit. Hymnal, Bible Reading & Other helpful clickable links below. Share with others for the propagation of the Gospel. God Bless you
READ >> OPEN HEAVEN 3 MARCH 2021
OPEN HEAVEN 2 MARCH 2021 MESSAGE
Many times, I listen to people preach and notice certain things they say that are not correct.
This makes it pertinent for me to share with you that the vessel bringing the message is very important.
This is not necessarily because the fellow preaching is a sinner, but rather that sometimes, preachers say things based on their emotions.
Pastors are human too, you know. For example, In our Bible reading for today, David told Nathan that he wanted to build a house for God and Nathan said God was with him.
And Nathan said to the king, Go, do all that is in thine heart; for the LORD is with thee. – (2 Samuel 7:3)
Nathan was excited at the thought of a temple for his God.
He also assumed that God would be excited about the idea too, so to him, God was definitely in support of David.
Later on, God told him, “Nathan, I am not in support of David’s idea to build a house for Me as you told him”.
Thank God that Nathan was humble enough to go back to tell David that he was wrong, and then he relayed the real message from God to him.
Dear child of God, please always ensure that you are relaying the correct message from God to the people, and not just what you feel is correct.
Also, because you are human, if it so happens that you say something that is not correct and God corrects you later, please don’t hesitate to tell the people the correct thing.
Some other times, the message is coming from God but may be polluted by human nature or spirit.
No matter how pure the water may be, the vessel has something with the final product.
This is why we children must ensure that we are led by the Holy Spirit at all times.
No passing of a message in the flesh is allowed at all.
No matter our opinion on an issue, If God gives you a related message, deliver it exactly as relayed by God.
Don’t let your culture influence a message from God.
Don’t let your emotions, whether anger or excitement influence how you pass on a message from God.
Being used by God is a privilege that should never be taken with levity.
If you are not yet being used by God however, ask yourself if you have yielded completely to Him.
Purify yourself with the blood of Jesus and you will become fit for the master’s use.
OPEN HEAVEN 2 MARCH 2021 KEY POINT: PRAYER POINTS FOR OPEN HEAVENS 2 MARCH 2021
Please pray for me as I mark another birthday anniversary today, that the Lord will do greater things than ever before through me, for His glory, in the mighty name of Jesus.
FROM THE TEAM: Thank you for reading today’s Open Heaven 2 March 2021, written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please, share with someone on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable
PREVIOUS DAY >> OPEN HEAVENS 1 MARCH 2020
OPEN HEAVEN 2 MARCH FEBRUARY 2021 HYMN
JESUS, MY LORD, MY GOD, MY ALL
1. Jesus, my Lord, my God, my all,
Hear me, blest Saviour, when I call;
Hear me, and from Thy dwelling place
Pour down the riches of Thy grace;
Jesus, my Lord, I Thee adore;
O make me love Thee more and more.
2. Jesus, too late I Thee have sought;
How can I love Thee as I ought?
And how extol Thy matchless fame,
The glorious beauty of Thy name?
3. Jesus, what didst Thou find in me,
That Thou hast dealt so lovingly?
How great the joy that Thou hast brought
So far exceeding hope or thought!
4. Jesus, of Thee shall be my song,
To Thee my heart and soul belong;
All that I have or am is Thine,
And Thou, blest Saviour, Thou art mine.
OPEN HEAVEN 2 MARCH 2021 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: ACTS 7:1-60, ACTS 8:1-40