OPEN HEAVEN 17 JULY 2021 SATURDAY: NEW CREATURE IN CHRIST I
OPEN HEAVEN 17 JULY 2021 MEMORIZE: Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17
OPEN HEAVEN 17 JULY 2021 BIBLE READING ROMANS 7:18-25
18. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
19. For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
20. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
21. I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22. For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23. But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24. O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25. I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.
Good Morning Beloved, have a blessed Saturday.
PERSONAL DAILY CONFESSION: My life is a reflection of the plans and word of God. I am fulfilling purpose of creation on earth and I will not die before I fulfill my destiny. I live move and have my being in Christ because greater is He that lives in me than he that lives in the world. Hallelujah.
Please, If you are visiting this platform for the first time, kindly save this website RCCGONLINE.ORG on your device to ease your next visit. Hymnal, Bible Reading & Other helpful clickable links below. Share with others for the propagation of the Gospel. God Bless you
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 24 JULY 2021
READ >> OPEN HEAVENS 25 JULY 2021
OPEN HEAVEN 17 JULY 2021 MESSAGE
Speaking about a new creature is an indication that there was an old one.
A new life in Christ however, is the new way of thinking and doing things in accordance with the word of God.
Galatians 2:20 says: “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.”
This simply means that when a person accepts Jesus as his or her Lord and Saviour, such a person automatically becomes dead to the old life.
Every link with the old life is cut off. The old password simply refuses to work because the username has changed.
This marks the end of the old life and the beginning of the new one in Jesus, as seen in todays memory verse (2 Corinthians 5:17 ).
Out of the blue, you suddenly have new standards, you begin to measure everything you do in line with the word of God.
This new life in Christ comes with the assurance of abundant life here on earth and even in heaven.
You have the assurance of answered prayers, confidence in His love and mercy.
As you read His word, your faith grows and intensifies to the point where you know that He will never leave nor forsake you.
God is faithful and dependable; as a new creature in Jesus Christ, you can count on Him. Ignore the devil whenever he comes to remind you of your past.
The Bible describes him as the accuser of the brethren (Revelation 12:10).
Respond boldly by reminding him that old things are passed away and you are now a new creature in Christ.
OPEN HEAVEN 17 JULY 2021 PRAYER POINT: PRAYER POINTS FOR OPEN HEAVENS 17 JULY 2021
Father, as a new creature in Christ, please help me to always live according to Your word, in Jesus name.
FROM THE TEAM: Thank you for reading today’s Open Heaven 17 July 2021, written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please, share with someone on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable
PREVIOUS DAY >> OPEN HEAVENS 16 JULY 2021
OPEN HEAVEN 17 JULY 2021 HYMN
AMAZING GRACE! HOW SWEET THE SOUND
1 Amazing Grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found
Was blind, but now I see.
2. ‘Twas Grace that taught my heart to fear,
And Grace my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
3. Through many dangers, toils, and snares
I have already come.
‘Tis Grace hath brought me safe thus far
And Grace will lead us home
4. The Lord has promised good to me.
His Word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures.
5. When we’ve been there ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
Than when we’d first begun.
OPEN HEAVEN 17 JULY 2021 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: JOB 13:1-28 , JOB 14:1-22