OPEN HEAVEN 11 AUGUST 2021 WEDNESDAY: BEWARE OF REPLACEMENT!
OPEN HEAVEN 11 AUGUST 2021 MEMORIZE: For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take. Acts 1:20
OPEN HEAVEN 11 AUGUST 2021 BIBLE READING ESTHER 1:10-19
10. On the seventh day, when the heart of the king was merry with wine, he commanded Mehuman, Biztha, Harbona, Bigtha, and Abagtha, Zethar, and Carcas, the seven chamberlains that served in the presence of Ahasuerus the king,
11. To bring Vashti the queen before the king with the crown royal, to shew the people and the princes her beauty: for she was fair to look on.
12. But the queen Vashti refused to come at the king’s commandment by his chamberlains: therefore was the king very wroth, and his anger burned in him.
13. Then the king said to the wise men, which knew the times, (for so was the king’s manner toward all that knew law and judgment:
14. And the next unto him was Carshena, Shethar, Admatha, Tarshish, Meres, Marsena, and Memucan, the seven princes of Persia and Media, which saw the king’s face, and which sat the first in the kingdom;)
15. What shall we do unto the queen Vashti according to law, because she hath not performed the commandment of the king Ahasuerus by the chamberlains?
16. And Memucan answered before the king and the princes, Vashti the queen hath not done wrong to the king only, but also to all the princes, and to all the people that are in all the provinces of the king Ahasuerus.
17. For this deed of the queen shall come abroad unto all women, so that they shall despise their husbands in their eyes, when it shall be reported, The king Ahasuerus commanded Vashti the queen to be brought in before him, but she came not.
18. Likewise shall the ladies of Persia and Media say this day unto all the king’s princes, which have heard of the deed of the queen. Thus shall there arise too much contempt and wrath.
19. If it please the king, let there go a royal commandment from him, and let it be written among the laws of the Persians and the Medes, that it be not altered, That Vashti come no more before king Ahasuerus; and let the king give her royal estate unto another that is better than she.
Good Morning Beloved, have a blessed Wednesday,
DAILY PERSONAL CONFESSION: My labour will never be truncated by any power of darkness. I am going higher and soaring in the direction of greatness. My life is a testimony and I will never gather to mourn or bury anyone in my life on Jesus’ name, Amen.
Please, If you are visiting this platform for the first time, kindly save this website RCCGONLINE.ORG on your device to ease your next visit. Hymnal, Bible Reading & Other helpful clickable links below. Share with others for the propagation of the Gospel. God Bless you
NEXT DAY>> OPEN HEAVEN 12 AUGUST 2021
OPEN HEAVEN 11 AUGUST 2021 MESSAGE
One truth that everyone should embrace is that God always has substitutes.
More often than not, the substitutes are always better than the recipients of the original mandate.
“If it please the king, let there go a royal commandment from him, and let it be written among the laws of the Persians and Medes, that it be not altered, That Vashti come no more before king Ahasuerus; and let the king give her royal estate unto another that is better than she.” “Esther 1:19”
The above Scriptural passage was the genesis of the replacement of Queen Vashti in our Bible reading of today.
When a person feels too big to obey Gods instruction, he or she is not fit for the Lords use.
Pride, stubbornness and rebellion are kinsmen in the family of the works of the flesh, with witchcraft as their first cousin (1 Samuel 15:22-23, Galatians 5:19-21).
There are a lot of lessons we can learn from the story of King Ahasuerus and Queen Vashti.
One, Vashti should have known that she could only remain queen as long as she continued to please the king.
Two, the portions of Scripture that declare the man as the head of the family are still valid to date.
Three, the queen was supposed to be with the king on the throne as at the time he needed her.
A lesson to learn from King Ahasuerus on the other hand, is that advise on domestic or household matters should not be sought from official quarters, for example, colleagues.
It was not proper for him to turn the incident of the queens refusal to an official matter by seeking the opinion of his ministers on how he could manage his domestic affairs.
He got more than he bargained for: the recommendation of his service chiefs made him lose a beautiful queen.
Beloved, the ultimate lesson in todays reading is that God can replace anyone who allows pride to rule him or her.
We should know that God can replace anyone who refuses to do His will, just as He replaced King Saul with David (1 Samuel 13:13-14 ).
May we never be replaced, in Jesus name.
OPEN HEAVEN 11 AUGUST 2021 PRAYER POINT >> PRAYER POINTS FOR OPEN HEAVENS 11 AUGUST 2021
Father, please help me to stop anything that could eventually make You replace me, in Jesus name.
FROM THE TEAM: Thank you for reading today’s Open Heaven 11 August 2021, written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please, share with someone on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable
PREVIOUS DAY >> OPEN HEAVENS 10 AUGUST 2021
OPEN HEAVEN 11 AUGUST 2021 HYMN
PASS ME NOT O GENTLE SAVIOR
1. Pass me not, O gentle Saviour,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.
Hear my humble cry;
While on others thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.
2. Let me at Thy throne of mercy
Find a sweet relief;
Kneeling there in deep contrition,
Help my unbelief.
3. Trusting only in Thy merit,
Would I seek Thy face;
Heal my wounded, broken spirit,
Save me by thy grace.
4. Thou the spring of all my comfort,
More than life to me,
Whom have l on earth beside Thee?
Whom in heaven but Thee?
OPEN HEAVEN 11 AUGUST 2021 BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR: JOEL 1:1-20, JOEL 2:1-32, JOEL 3:1-21